Status: WIP

Like a Ghost..

One mans Whisper..

--A few days later--
We finish the set and walked off stage. I caught a glimpse of Ricky's icy blue eyes staring at me. I look up at him and he motions me to follow him. I look around and slowly walk towards him. He grips my hand a pulls me with him.
Suddenly I'm thrown against a wall in a secluded place and feel his sweet soft lips pressed against mine. The lust for one another has grown since that first kiss. We can't keep our hands off one another. He was mine and I was his.
I flip us around and push him against the wall. Deepening the kiss and holding him close to me. My right hand on the small of his back and my left caressed his warm cheek. "DEVIN? RICKY?" We heard Chris call. With one more secon of the deep kiss we disconnected. "How do we sneak back out?" I whispered, "he's right there!" I pointed at the lanky tattooed singer who was shouting for us. "Here I'll distract him and you run for the bus," Ricky flashed me an award winning smile and ran up to Chris. I waited for a moment and then booked it.
I got to our bus. Trying to catch my breath and then climbed onto our bus. Ryan was sitting on the couch drinking Naked juice and so I plopped down next to him. He smiled at me and then went back to his phone. I waited for a moment and then I heard the door open. Ricky climbed in first and winked at me. I must've looked like fresh hell.
I stood up and grabbed a bottle of water and then happily plopped back onto the couch. I'm so glad our bus has air conditioning or this would be miserable. I slid off my top shirt so that I was only in my tank top. "Oh yeah take it off," joked Chris. "Fuck you," I smiled back. Keeping this a secret from everyone was a lot harder than I thought.
The night that followed was eventful. We watched silly movies and read comics or books. Life on a tour bus really throws into perspective how much you miss a steady home. Not that anything changed drastically here but still. I missed my mom and dad and all my friends.
I looked up at the clock and saw it was midnight. I turned my bunk light off and decided to try and sleep. Below me I heard a whimper. As if Ricky was crying. I carefully leaned down and pulled his curtain just so I could see. He was tossing and turning and-- and crying. I got out of my bunk and crouched down. I slid into his bunk and held him close. I slowly rubbed his back and he began to calm down.
After a moment the tossing and turning stopped but the crying remained. It was moments like these that I wished he'd talk to me. I heard him whisper in his sleep, "Dad.. Don't.... Leave her..." He began to sob again. All I could do was comfort him. My poor angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will explain the ending more but tell me what you think about this one!!!