Status: WIP

Like a Ghost..

When your eyes are lost...

I stand in the hallway. Shock spread all across my face. I gently brush my fingers across my lips. The feeling of Chris lingers. He was passionate about it but it was somehow gentle. I shake my head. 'Ricky, you love Ricky' I try to convince myself.

I grab a bottle of cold water and rush back to Ricky's room. I was gone for a lot longer than I expected, but it couldn't be helped. When I walked in Chris was sitting by the window. He didn't even turn when I walked in. I handed Ricky the water. "Thanks babe," he smiled up at me. I looked at him with wide eyes.

He questioned my gaze. "No one knows," I whisper quietly as possible. "I knew," Chris says raising his hand. He never looked away from the window. "You knew?" I questioned. "Of course I knew. You two always disappeared and reappeared around the same times. He looked at me this time. "It wasn't hard to figure out.." His voice trailed a bit and he stood and left.

I felt a cold hand brush against mine and I reconnect my gaze to Ricky's. He smiles at me and I grip his hand. "I'm glad someone knows." He says and lays his head back. "When do I get to leave?" His gaze connects with the window. I admire him in the dim lighting of the sunset. His raven hair has a glowing effect as the sun graces it. His pale skin shining in the dim light. "In the morning." I smile. He releases my hand. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to go to bed, but I'll be here first thing in the morning," I smile and turn to walk out. "Good Night Ghost," Ricky smiles and lays down. "Sweet nightmares," I smile and head to the bus.

I lay down in my bunk and stare at the wood paneling above. There's a nice blood stain from where I cracked my head opened. I hear a tap next to my bed. "Hey Dev can we talk?" It was Chris. His voice was low. "S-sure," I stumble my words. I was nervous. He climbs into my bunk and lays next to me. He stares up at the paneling. He refuses to look at me.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I should've told you I knew before I did what I did. I just...it's hard to see you with Ricky. I guess I'm fucking jealous." He covers his face with his hands. I reach over and move them away. His face is flushed and his eyes are a little puffy. 'Was he crying over me?' I think to myself. "Chris it's okay," I offer a smile and look deep into his hazel eyes. He was so beautiful in the dim light. His eyes reflected the lamp light and glowed a golden color. His skin was pale but warmly lit. He sniffles a bit and tried to hold it together.

"Shhhh it's okay," I offer another smile and pull him into an embrace. I comforted him. He nuzzled himself against my chest and we just laid there. Soon his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer. I rubbed his back softly and hummed a few bars of City Lights. It was the only song I could think of at the moment. I felt his cheeks form a smile and he hummed along with me. Could I be falling for them both? God damnit Devin Sola what the actual FUCK have you gotten yourself into??
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. Idk what to say about this chapter besides that it's causing a rift. Comment and tell me what you think!