Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

Another day.Another nightmare.

The little boy ran for his dad.He smiled being picked up by his dad,the child knew they were talking about something serious there was a grim look on his dad's friend's face.His dad gave him a crystal shaped like a heart, he signaled to his son to go to his mother.The boy's mom carried him to a space pod filled with women and children, along with important men. He was shoved in,His crystal fashioned into a necklace.
In a instance the pod lanched and he was pearing down at the small dusty planet.A large ship was near the planet and in a instance...the planet was obliterated.Nothing but chunks of dust and mining equipment.

His eyes widen with fear...

"Gah!" Pluto woke up sweating and his mind racing. He also woke up his computer."Master? Are you ok? Shall I book a doctor appointment? Your stress levels look awfully high,shall I look up PTSD?" The computer was bright and a little loud. "No go back to sleep mode,it was just a nightmare." He shushed the computer.
"Shall I look up nightmares than?" "NO!"
Pluto looked in the mirror at his striped face,then he was shoved by his human brother."Out of the way sideshow!" Pluto sighed. "Gabe can you and Sarah be nice to me today or atleast at home?" Pluto stood up begging for a little mercy. "Remember we need to stay cool at school so that means picking on the weirdo." His human sister checked how she looked with ultimate sass. They had brekfast and Pluto frowned looking at his light haired human family. "No time to frown sweet heart get to school." He was rushed onto the school bus. School started as usual having spitballs spat at him and hurtful names tossed around. Only one person didnt bully him ,Panelepe, a Jùmāo girl was trying to stop the other Jumao kids bullying him. "Ahem!" The class had a new teacher who stepped into the room. The tall man peered at the two kids who had started the whole mess he picked them up by their shirts. "I will not tolerate bullying in this class!Any more spit balls will be directed to your morale and decency!" He dropped them into their seats. Pluto looked at the teacher he noticed his stripes. He realized it was another of his species,he was so shocked and happy.

"So lets began class. Today's subject, spaceship engineering!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this starting ok?(hopefully its not going to slow)

Than again thanks for the help (My blog entry: Sci Fi story names)