Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

A New Man

"Mr.Andre I'm worried." Pluto looked at Mr.Andre. "Don't worry everybody gets worried on their first mission." Mr.Andre patted his back. "Its not that,they're onto us..." Pluto frowned. "Hmmm...isn't your foster parent a goverment offical?" Mr.Andre asked Pluto. Pluto nodded "He pretty much calls the shots." he added. "Its just a small hunting band he probaly won't notice." Mr.Andre reassured him. They reached their stop. The rebels climbed out of the van. They set position to ambush the band.

The rebels bait ran into the small ally. They cornered the hunting band. A shoot out happened. Luckily there was only two fatalites out of thirty-six people together. In a instance the rebels disappeared. When Pluto sneaked home his dad was waiting for him. "You missed dinner." His dad stared at him."I know I'm sorry." Pluto tried not to look him in the eye. "Your a rebel!!" His dad yelled. The whole family woke up. Pluto waas kicked out of the house. Mr.Andre was waiting around the corner to pick him up.

"Your real training starts now." He said. Pluto was brought to Mr.Andre's appartment.He slept on the old, worn couch.The next day,they began training. They spent all day agility training but all so with engineneering.They rebuilt a small glider ship,it was enough to get around. The day ended with Mr.Andre giving him his own weapon,a shotgun. "Its a little obsolete but it will do for training,get some rest kid." Mr.Andre patted him on the back and left the room.