Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

Black Market

Pluto woke up in Mr.Andre's spaceship,Triton,he sat up in the leather seat."Ah so the princess woke up!" Mr.Andre laughed. "Where are we going?" Pluto ignored being called princess."Were heading to Jupiter,I have a deal with some humanoid reptiles." He steered past an asteroid. "The gas giant?"Pluto was still waking up. Mr.Andre rolled his eyes. "Duh." he said. "You know your much more nicer when your a teacher not a rebel." Pluto commented. "Thats what happens when your a rebel." Mr.Andre frowned. The ship started to land. "Welcome to Jupiter!" Mr.Andre smiled.Pluto looked at the endless booths of illegal items and space traficing. "Stripes!What up!" A human girl ran up to Mr.Andre. "Hey Cherry!" He smiled hugging her. She looked at Pluto. "What?You never seen a see through dress?" She made a angry face. "Relax Cherry.This is Pluto's first time in the market and he was a kinda sheltered kid." Mr.Andre introduced Pluto. Cherry's angry expression turned to a sorry one.

"First timers free." She winked. Pluto nervously laughed. "Sorry sweetheart Pluto has a girlfriend and don't even think about him cheating he's loyal." Mr.Andre smirked."Fine.Well lets get to buisness,do you have the stuff?" She frowned. Mr.Andre nodded. Cherry led them to her pimp,Dia, the manison was heavily gaurded. The man's snake-like tounge licked his lips as soon as Cherry walked into the room. "Cherry my lovely human,I see you brought the man but who is the boy?" Dia raised a brow at Pluto. "Thats Pluto he is Stripes apprentice." Cherry smiled.Dia nodded. "Well heres your metal." Mr.Andre smiled handing him a bag full of scrap metal. "And here is your guns along with some armor.Good luck with that milita ship." Dia nodded pleased with the contents of the bag. On the way back to the Triton Pluto asked about the milita ship. "Its our next rebel mission,I wanted to make it a surprise but were taking out the ship that destroyed our planet." Mr.Andre patted Pluto's back. They climbed into the ship. Pluto nodded handing Mr.Andre the guns and armor."That sounds wonderful." He smiled.