Medium

Prologue

Kyle Morrissey was killed on his 18th birthday, October 31st, 1997. When he started his senior year of high school, he thought it was going to be one of the best years of his life – besides college of course, when he was going to attend Brown University. At 9:32 pm, Kyle finally agreed to sneak out and join his 5 friends at 89 Oak Avenue to celebrate his birthday. By 11:32 pm, Kyle was dead. To this day, his family doesn’t know his whereabouts.

Betty Lupine died of Tuberculosis on June 11th, year unknown. She died at Summertown Sanitarium, located at 89 Oak Avenue. She was survived by her 2 daughters, Jeanine Lupine and Francine Lupine.

Johnny Dayton disappeared on January 14th, 2002. He was 4 years old, and was going to attend kindergarten in the fall. An only child, his parents did everything they could in their power to try to find the young child. And on August 23rd, 2002, when the police stormed the house of registered sex offender Harold Vale, residing at 89 Oak Avenue, they found the child’s body wrapped in blue bed sheets buried in the basement cellar. A victim of child molestation and physical abuse. If the police dug in the dirty ground approximately 100 feet to the right of the young boy, they would’ve found the body of teenager Kyle Morrissey.

The Man never lived. The Man never died. The Man never roamed the Earth in human form. The Man appeared one night after teenagers broke into 89 Oak Avenue with a spirit board in an attempt to contact Kyle Morrissey.