Body Bag

One

Ari had her black bandanna pulled tight against her nose and her mouth. Her stunning emerald eyes the only thing that showed. She ran the spray paint can across the brick wall. The harness was tugging that her hips. She looked up and say the rope that was connected to her harness was still in a tight knot. She said a silent pray and continued her master piece. She dropped the empty can to the ground below her. It fell a good two minutes before she heard the satisfying sound of metal connecting with cement.

She used her legs to push herself a bit away from the piece she had just finished. Just like she wanted. It was her tag a dyeing red rose with its petals falling. She nodded her approval. She scaled the wall and landed on her feet. She undid the rope and broke the old factorys window. She wriggled her way in and then a shrill bell rang throughout the warehouse.

"Shit!" Ari cried.

She rammed her body back through the broken glass window.
The sirens by now where about a block or two away from the warehouse.

Ari ran to her bike but didn't realize her bag was still unzipped when she picked it up all of its contents came spilling out.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

She groped for things in the darkness trying to get everything back into her bag. The brick wall she was in front of lit up with red and blue lights.

"Aw c'mon! Shit!" Ari cried.

Ari threw everything in her bag, zipped it up with shaking hands, and threw it over her shoulder. She was almost to her bike. She picked it up and got a running start on it. Ari peddled away as fast as she could. The cops on her tail. The police officer got on the megaphone "Ari, not you again." The cop, her name Judy, sighed. Ari peddled home and the cops followed her. She got off her bike and dropped it on the front step.

"I'm home and the cops are here too." Ari called as she walked into the house.

"Jesus Christ Ariel Ashleigh Martin! What the hell did you do this time?" Her shitty excuse for a foster parent asked.

"I don't know ask her." she snapped.

"Hello officer Judy, what did Ariel do this time?" Aris foster mother asked in a soft tone that her foster father couldn't even imagine doing.

"Ariel was arrested for a count of; trespassing, breaking and entering, and then also for vandalizing public property." Officer Judy said in an official tone.

"What are we going to do with you?! Jesus Christ Ariel!" He flipped.

"Ari!" she corrected him.

Ari walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can of soda from the refrigerator.

>>>
"Ariel this is not your first time here." The judge said to Ari.

"Hm." she grunted.

>>>
"I now sentence you to 2 years in a Juvenile Delinquent Camp called Camp Red Stone." The judge sentenced.

"Wait isn't that a boys camp? And where the hell is it?" Ari asked.

"Yes and in the middle of the Arizona Desert." the judge said.

"WHAT?! You do realize I am a girl, right?" She yelled.

"Yes Ariel. Court finished." the judge banged her mallet on the wooden pad thing.

Ari was walked out by to security guards. She didn't even bother to argue.

>>>
"I can't believe this shit!" Ari cried as she stomped up the steps to pack her things.

"This is so... URGH!" She cried again slamming her fist onto her vanity.

She ripped open her drawers and through random things into her suitcase. Ari then took her orange back pack and threw in her iPod a charger and also her cell phone.
She went downstairs to meet her parole officer.

"Hey sup, Sean?" she asked her parole officer.

"Hey Ari." he said causally.

"Shall we go?" She asked as she was already headed out the door.

She threw the things in the back of Sean’s SUV. She hopped into the passenger seat of the car.

"Let’s head out." Ari said.