Body Bag

Two

The sun beat down on Aris back as she walked passed the two guards. They looked at her shock all over their faces. 'I guess I'm the first girl in this camp' Ari though to herself. She walked proudly through the electric fenced gate, her probation officer and the escort guard behind her.

She was escorted to the main office by the guards. "Hello Ariel," the sleazy looking warden said to her. "Its Ari." she corrected through gritted teeth. She hated it when people called her that. "I am the headmaster here. Call me Sir." he said to her. "Fine." Ari said. "You will be escorted to your cabin and given a key, then you will be escorted to the lunch room after you have unpacked your things." he said.

"Yea, yea." Ari said stretched out on the chair she was sitting on. The guard roughly grabbed her arm and uttered, "Get up." "Okay, I'm coming no need to be so rough." she smiled removing her arm from his grasp in one swift movement. "Let’s go." She said smiling at the guard. He grunted but led the way to her cabin.

"This is the cabin you'll be sharing with four other people. Got it?" the guard said roughly as he handed Ari the key. "Thanks." she said. "Your bags are already on the porch." he said. Ari nodded in response and used the key to open the door. The guard stood outside the door as she lightly closed it while bringing her bags in with her.

The room had a small kitchenette thing in the one corner. There was a TV and couch set up in the middle of the room. There were also two doors leading off into other rooms. She opened the first door and was greeted with a bathroom with shaving cream and shaving razors strewn out on the sink. There were also a few pairs of boxers lying on the floor. "Ewe." Ari muttered.

She closed the door quickly and opened the door right next to it. There were two bunk beds and a twin bed. The two sets of bunk beds were taken. The twin bed didn't even look slept on. "Guess this is my bed." Ari said. She then examined the dressers. She opened everyone until she found one that was empty.

They all had guys’ clothes in them. The fourth one she opened of course did not have any clothes in it. She then piled her things into the drawers. Her stomach growled obnoxiously. "Okay, okay, I'll hurry up." she said to her stomach. Ari shut the opened drawers and walked out the door. She checked the cabin number, 110. 'That’s easy enough to remember.' she thought as she walked back down the steps to the guard waiting for her.
"I'm hungry lets go." she said heading off in a general direction.

"Uuh this way," the guard said guiding her to the right direction. "I knew that." Ari said stubornly. She walked more determinedly in the new direction. She just followed the smell of food until it led her to the lunch room. The testosterone filled air hit her full force as she walked in. As she walked everything started to quiet down. "What? Never seen a girl before?" she asked, heading straight to the food.

A brave boy responded, "Not in a long time." "Sucks for you, now doesn't it?" Ari responded. The boy didn't reply. Ari loaded up her tray with whatever she found eatable. She walked to a table that was partially filled and took a seat. Everyone watched her every movement as she made her way across the cafeteria. 'Oh my god, this is going to be a long two years.' Ari thought to herself.

"Hey my names Ashton, call me Ash." the boy in front of her said. "Hey my names Ariel but call me Ari." She said between munches of food. "Cool. So what numbers your cabin?" he asked her. "110" she said. "Oh seriously?" he asked astonished. "Yea, seriously." Ari took another big bite of food. "Cool, that’s my cabin." he said. "Cool." she said with her mouth fool of food.

"Who are the other people in our cabin?" she asked. "Well, there’s Chad and then there’s Jaggar and we can't forget Zacky." he said. "Oh what are they like?" I asked him. "Well Chads the perverted football player type that everyone seems to love, and Jaggars the serious but cool one, and there’s Zacky he’s the fun loving funny one." he said thinking them over. "Chad can be pretty stuck up at times, but he’s a really good one to have on your side he’s real strong and people are afraid of him. Jaggar is the quick on his feet one that makes everyone laugh and Zacky just the most awesome guy ever." he added.

"Kay, they seem cool." she smiled. "Yea..." he nodded. She walked back to the cabin with Ash. He seemed cool enough. "So what do we do now?" Ari asked him curiously as she looked around the camp. "We'll you get to meet our counselor guy." he said. "Oh, who’s that?" She asked him. "He’s the guy that teaches us to fight in the regular camp fights. Oh and his names Salvador." Ash said. "Fights!?" Ari asked alarmed.

"Yea, the headmasters a psyco and every fall. October to be exact." he said like it was nothing. "Oh that’s lovely." Ari was scared of this. She has gotten into fights before but not with huge guys like these that have nothing to do but drills! "You look you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?" Ash asked. "Oh yea, it’s all good." Ari wiped the fear that must have appeared on her face off.

She was going to win these fights no matter what it took.
Ari walked into the cabin. There were already three guys seated on the couch when she and Ash walked in. "Hey Ash," they greeted. "Well hello there new girl." the boy closet to the end said seductively. "Chad knock it off." Ash knocked the boy, Chad Ari guessed, on the head. Chad socked Ash in the arm and walked over to Ari.

"How are you?" He asked putting his arm around Ari's shoulders. "Oh, I'm good but it’s really hot here." Ari scowled. "Yea, you get used to it." Chad shrugged and removed his arm. "Okay guys this is Ariel but don't call her that call her Ari and Ari this is the guys, Chad I think you are already acquainted with, and the one with the shoulder length pure white hair with dark purple tips and there’s Zacky with the blonde hair and the pink and red side bang." he finished. "Hey." the replied in unison. "Hi" Ari replied.

"You're pretty." Zacky said. "Err thank you." she said and gave him a hug.

The door knob jiggled and a tall man about 6'4 walked through the door. The boys stood at attention and Ari joined them. Mimicking whatever they did. "At ease." the man ordered. She relaxed her position but not by much. "I see we have a new cabin mate." the man said. He sounded just as sleazy as the head master.

But she had to admit he was pretty hot. He had long shaggy brown hair. He muscles rippled underneath his tight white t-shirt.