Body Bag

Six

Aris POV

The night went well smoothly you could say. Jaggar spent most of the night storming around the cabin shouting and cursing Salvatore’s name. He was mad and no one wanted to bother him. It was just the way it was. I had my iPod turned up and was playing Guitar Hero with Ash, he was the only one up to playing.

Everyone else was quiet and to themselves. Jaggar eventually quieted down after repeated phrases by Zacky. He would come down we hoped but we didn’t want to risk him being to close to Salvatore.

>>>
Tomorrow was a different story nothing really happened. It was funny to look at Salvatore’s face though. He had two black eyes, a busted lip, and a badly bruised nose. Jaggar really did a number on his face. It was hilarious.

Ash and Zacky laughed hysterically when they saw it, hey I don’t blame them. I did too when I first saw it. I think I love Jaggar! Whoa shut up self! No love thoughts, no, no, no!

“Hi Ari, what are you doing?”

“I am doing absolutely nothing. What are you doing?”

“Getting ready to go for a swim.”

“Sweet I’ll join you.” I followed Zacky to the pool.

We goofed off in the pool, spending time dunking each other and racing laps. It was fun until of course Salvatore showed up. He didn’t say anything or try to start something, he just sat and started.

He didn’t exactly stare at us he just stared. I don’t know what he was thinking it must have been interesting though because he took up all of his time. I hope the guilt of what he did was eating out his insides. I mean he only deserved the worst. I’m glad Jaggar showed up when he did.

It was really no big deal though. God only knows why he did what he did. Maybe he’ll quit now. Who knows? Zacky and I finished our swimming and dried off with the towels. We headed back to the cabin still wet and shivering.

When we got back Chad and Jaggar were having a Guitar Hero competition to see who could get higher points. Jaggar won by a long shot and Ash laughed when Chad threw down the guitar. He sucked at Guitar Hero, I am sure he was better at playing football or whatever before he came here.

Too bad they took that away from him. I am sure whatever he did he misses. I feel bad for what everyone must’ve lost to get here. I didn’t lose much just a round trip to foster parents. Back and forth: back and forth. Do you know how hard it is for a 16 year old to get adopted? Everyone only wants babies and little kids.

I wonder why Chad is in here. He doesn’t look like the one to get in much trouble.

“Hey what are you doing?” I sat down next to Chad.

“Just being killed Guitar Hero. How about you?”

“Just thinking.”
“About what?”

“About you.”

“Why?”

“I want to know why you are in here. You don’t seem like the type to throw it all away.”

“If you tell me yours, I’ll tell you mine.”

“Sounds like a deal to me.”

“Okay, basically the football season was heating up. I was average compared to the other players. Which as you can tell is hard to believe. I wanted to be bigger and stronger then the rest, I turned to steroids. Working out more just wasn’t cutting it. Wasn’t giving me the results I wanted fast enough, so as I said before I went to steroids. I got caught one day in the locker room injecting myself in the arm with a needle. Got questioned, arrested, then ended up here instead of going to a real jail, my parents could’ve never accepted that. They have a reputation to keep up. So here I am. What about you why are you here?”

“I am here because I like to draw. I wanted to show my art work to whoever walked past the local warehouses so I tagged it, plus I was in a local tagging competition which was fun while it lasted. I got caught one night when I broke a warehouse window to get inside so I could get to the roof and untie my rope I had hooked up. Well I didn’t know there was an alarm so when I broke it, it go set off. I went to untie the rope anyway and came back down. The sirens rang and I threw everything in my back pack, I pedaled home with the cops on my tail. By then I’ve been arrested so many times we were on a first name “relationship” and the cop just followed me home. She told my foster parents said I had broken the law one too many times. I went to court got sentenced here.”

“Oh I see, I guess this is better then jail right?”

I laughed, “Yea I guess.”

“Thanks for telling me.”

“You are welcome, and thanks for sharing also.

I left Chad there on the couch and went back to my bed. I wanted to sit and read. I almost forgot I brought one of my favorite books with me when I was told to pack for here. I lay down and started reading it again. I felt my bed go down a bit and looked up from the page.

It was Jaggar sitting there looking at me. I smiled and he just looked.
“What is the matter, love?” I asked. He frowned and looked at my arm, “Are you okay?” “Yes I am fine you don’t have to worry about me so much. It is cute though.” I winked at him and he smiled a bit. I sat up and kissed his lips. He looked surprised but seemed to enjoy it.

He pressed his lips back on mine and we continued to kiss, it getting more passionate with every second.

“Whoa, am I interrupting something?” Ash shielded his eyes.

“Jesus Ash go away, we’re busy!” Jaggar laughed.

“Sorry!” Ash started to back out of the room.

“No you can stay we were just finishing up.” I said while smiling at him.

He smiled back and stayed. “Ewe guys get a room.” Ash laughed as he lay on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo Sorry It Took So Long! Hope It Was Worth The Wait!!! =D