Undercover

"And what makes you think this charming guy is gonna want to help us?"

"Because he was born and raised in Florida. He moved to Alabama after he got out of prison. Since then there's been no activity. None. He wanted out of the game."


Austin Carlile has a dark past, and a fearsome reputation.

Andy Biersack is one of the most talented detectives in California.

They are going to be pushed together in a bid to shut down one of the biggest drug-smuggling operations in America.

There are only two catches:
1. They hate each other, and are determined to maintain that feeling.
2. They don't know exactly how, or exactly when they are going to be able to move in and shut the operation down.

So until the case lines itself up for a major criminal to be arrested, Andy and Austin will have to not only endure one another's constant company - but learn to trust one another and work together.

This story will see the opposite sides of law enforcement come together as a powerful force. These headstrong men will have to swallow their prejudices and even trust one another with their lives. Not doing so would be fatal. The question is - can they do it? Can they do all the things expected of them without blowing their cover?

Give it a read to see how it turns out!