Undercover

Ten

They visited the next large town over and purchased the equestrian equipment they'd need to train the horses with. Then they had lunch in a cafe and went for a walk, they didn't talk much, but when they did it was easy and fun.

Andy didn't realise how attached he'd become to the situation until it was threatened to be taken away from him.

"Andy, Tessler's moved back to Florida today. I don't think he's gonna bite. We're thinking maybe you should come back."

"That's a bit hasty isn't it...he's only done something different this one day."

"I suppose, we're not terminating your mission but I'm just letting you know that if he doesn't move back into his pattern soon we'll have to pull you." Andy nodded slowly.

"You alright with that? I thought you'd look happier, I thought you'd be over the moon."

"Yeah, of course, I just didn't want all this to be for nothing, y'know?" Gerard nodded.

"Well, I need to go I've got a meeting with the Board tomorrow, they want my balls for breakfast, but I'll see you soon Andy. Keep up the good work." Andy nodded and shut the laptop, sitting there motionless and silent for a long time before he could summon the will to move.

"You ok?" Austin asked as they walked past one another. Andy began to nod but then stopped. Looking up at Austin there was that same tension as there always had been, except now there was far more at stake and Andy didn't think to explain himself or the possibility of him leaving before he threw himself on the taller man.

Austin was shocked by Andy's sudden movement and he caught him by his waist, relieved to have his lips on his own again. Andy's moan when his rough hands slipped up inside his shirt went straight to his crotch and he leant back against the wall, pulling Andy against him hard. Andy clutched at his shoulders when his hands slipped inside his jeans and boxers, finding the place they wanted the most.

Andy let Austin cross the boundaries completely, he didn't care anymore, he just needed to have him before it was too late.
He panted as Austin licked his fingers and pressed one against him, running around the circle of muscle until Andy was pushing back onto it and he finally relented, pushing it inside him at last. Andy was desperate to have their skin touching and pulled Austin's shirt off quickly, kneeling down, kissing his defined chest as he went.

Austin held onto Andy's shoulders when he licked at his navel, unbuckling his belt and revealing his erection. He shuddered when Andy touched him slowly for a few seconds before taking him into his hot, wet mouth. Austin resisted bucking his hips and breathed hard as Andy sucked him off sensually. He thought it couldn't get any better when the other man looked up at him with those vivid blue eyes that were darkened and heavy with lust. Austin almost growled as he pulled Andy up and lifted his legs to his hips, carrying him into his bedroom fast.

Andy was breathless when the other man let him down onto his bed before climbing on top of him and pulling his clothes off. He touched himself unabashedly while Austin stripped off the remainder of his clothes, never breaking eye contact. Andy felt heat coming over him in waves as he took in the sight of Austin's body at long last. He'd seen his torso before, sure. But not in this context, and not the rest of it like he was now. When Austin climbed back onto the bed his heart raced in anticipation in the seconds before he slid down and their bodies touched everywhere. Andy wondered for a moment if his heart would burst, he was so excited, he hadn't been this aroused in a long time and even before then he'd never found anyone so completely hot as Austin was in that moment. Their kisses were wet with their tongues running and curling round one another, lips swollen, faces flushed. They both bucked their hips into one another as they kissed and if it hadn't been for Austin suddenly sitting up, they would've come over one another just from that. Austin knew it wasn't enough, he knew how they needed to have one another so he stopped before they could go any further and told Andy to flip over. He was painfully aroused now but didn't touch himself as he knelt down and ran his tongue from Andy's balls to his asshole. He could make Andy come more than once, that wasn't an issue, but he was not going to be the one to come too quickly. His blood thrummed in his body rhythmically, amplifying his arousal.

"Fuck...Austin...." Andy half gasped half moaned as Austin's tongue worked inside him while one of his hands reached towards the dresser and fetched lube and condoms.

"Yeah come on...do it I'm ready..." He begged shamelessly, making Austin's toes curl as he turned him over again and kissed him roughly.

"I want....to see...your face when I get inside you..." Andy moaned at his words - too far gone to care if he sounded desperate, which he did, but luckily Austin was too as he rolled on the condom and lubed himself up.

Andy's hands fisted into the sheets that smelled of the man on top of him as he pushed inside of him, stretching him and filling him up so completely he almost came immediately. Austin fought with himself not to move quicker. He was desperate to, desperate to have Andy, to mark him, to make him remember this. He moved slowly, relishing the blissed-out look on Andy's face. He opened his eyes and looked at Austin, he looked so aroused he had to kiss him again.
"You...you can..move, now...." Austin started moving his hips back and forth slowly, knowing full well that it wasn't enough for Andy, he wanted him to screw him senseless but Austin wouldn't do it until he was completely wrecked and begging for it.

"Austin...move..faster..." Austin smirked and kissed him again, dragging his hips lazily, torturously. Andy tried to reach down and touch himself but he pinned his hands above his head. He then became really frustrated and tried to flip them over but he couldn't move Austin who took deep satisfaction from teasing him thoroughly.

"Austin-" He growled, warning, Austin kissed him again and then finally gave in and moved quickly, building up the pace until they were both panting and desperately trying to hold on to make the moment last longer. Andy was totally overwhelmed by Austin, his lips on his neck, breath hot on his skin, his body flush against his and his cock sliding in and out of him lucidly, ramming against his prostate every time.

Austin suddenly sat back up on his heels and lifted Andy's hips off the bed, continuing to fuck into him ruthlessly. Andy cried out as his prostate was hit even harder and more directly now. He didn't even bother to touch himself, he was going to orgasm without the friction on his erection.

Austin couldn't believe how hot Andy looked, lying there thrashing about slightly, his noises were filthy and Austin lapped them up, wanting to remember every one of them. Suddenly Andy sobbed and he came in hard jets, so hard that he hit his chin without touching himself. It sent Austin over the edge and he came inside him, thrusting to a stop slowly.

Andy slowly reached up and hugged Austin after he collapsed on top of him. Their heart beats pounded against each other through their skin as they recovered from their intense orgasms. Austin slipped out of him and - not rolling off of Andy's body - he pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash, turning back to hold him.

Andy was relieved to have Austin kiss him again. Not that he thought he'd suddenly go cold after they'd finished, but he wasn't sure how he'd take it. As it turns out, just like everything else - in his stride.

"That was....." Andy trailed off for lack of an adjective.

"Intense?"

"Yeah." They both glanced at one another and started laughing.

"You are...one of the noisiest fucks I've ever had." Andy flushed and hid his face.

"It's a good thing - I've never heard anything so hot in my life." Andy chuckled and kissed him again.

"You're just...relentless."

"Was I too rough?"

"God no." They smiled at one another before Austin pulled him up for a shower.