Undercover

Seven

Austin had stayed for a drink in one of the town's three bars that night. Compared to their local village that was pretty huge. He had been approached by two women he didn't know, and then the third who he was always approached by when he was there.
"Austin, baby..I didn't know you were in town." Austin put a hand on the small of her back as she kissed him gently.

"Hi Leanne...yeah I had some stuff to drop off so I figured I'd come get a drink before heading back."

"You uh...not planning to stay the night?" She pressed herself close to him and traced patterns on his scalp through his hair, he'd always liked the feel of that. She was the only woman he probably found tempting anymore.

"No..I've got an apprentice now, so-"

"So you can't have a life? Come on..last time was so good.."

"Mm...yeah it was....but he's new so...I've gotta be there in the morning to make sure he's up and working early." He sighed as she moved around him, even though she was a hooker she didn't look like a trashy one, and he knew full well her pussy didn't feel like others had been there.

"You've met someone haven't you?" She leant in the tiny gap between him and the bar, breasts half out of her dress in a way that made him want to pull them out and suck on them because he knew what kind of nose it pulled from her tantalising lips.

"Yeah."

"Who?! Austin Carlile settling down??"

"No...nothing like that. We're not even dating. I just like him is all."

"Him? Wow..the way you fuck me I never really believed you were bi..."

"Yeah, I tend to forget I am when I'm inside you, baby." She giggled and adjusted her position slightly, sending waves of her perfume into his nostrils.

"So who is he?"

"He's just a guy. He's from California." She pulled a sweet little face and giggled.

"Very nice."

"He...he's sweet, I guess. Sorta like you but not as coy..." He leant closer and rubbed her nose which made her laugh.

"So I can't tempt you to stay with me tonight?" She asked, looping her arms around his neck and resuming her fiddling with his hair.

"I wish I could honey but I've gotta go.." His resolve to stay was getting weaker by the second.

"Even though you're not dating this guy?"

"Mmm..." He couldn't resist kissing her neck in her most sensitive place, flicking his tongue over his gently.

"It's not like you'd be cheating on him...you don't owe him anything..." She opened up to him gladly when he kissed her hard, the bar they were in was so seedy no one even looked up at their antics. He could probably fuck her right there and no one would blink an eye.

Andy drummed his fingers on his knee, feeling horribly restless and annoyed. Luna had fallen asleep on his feet and Rocky was next to her. It should have been a nice quiet evening, restful for a change. Instead Andy just felt alone and frustrated. It was eleven pm and Austin still wasn't home. He wasn't coming back, he was out there somewhere fucking some whore. The thought made his stomach clench uncomfortably. It shouldn't have upset him so much...it didn't....oh screw it he was annoyed. He was jealous, it curled in deep tendrils in his stomach and wove around him until he was bristling with energy. He decided to handle it the way he knew best.

Austin groaned against her neck as he slammed into her ruthlessly, dragging high pitched noises that could only be described as screams from her. She was clenching around him, about to cum for the second time.

Andy rubbed himself through his boxers, he was hard quickly due to the inattention it had received for the past few weeks, and he relished his hand around it, pushing away his anger and hurt. Pretending he wasn't fantasising that it was Austin's hands on him as he fiddled with his sensitive nipples.

Austin came inside her as he always did, she asked him to, she liked it.
"Oh God....I swear you get...better every time..." Austin chuckled as he pulled out and kissed her.

"Likewise baby." He replied as he headed towards the shower.

"You're not gonna stay?" She pouted slightly when he got out of the shower and started pulling his clothes on.

"Sorry babe, I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"This guy is one lucky dude." Austin smiled and kissed her again before giving her a wad of cash and leaving, half wondering and half hoping if it would be the last time he had to see her.

Andy pulled his hand away at the last second. If Austin was going to be out fucking around all night, he was going to make sure he made it as lengthy and intense as possible for himself. It might finally relieve some of his tension.

Austin strolled up the stairs slowly, wondering if Andy was asleep. He heard him stir, a noise, he obviously was still awake. He was walking to his room, past Andy's when he heard a moan. It froze him and sent shivers up his spine, his ears tuning in to pick up any other noises. He stood and listened as Andy breathed heavily and groaned, Austin closed his eyes against the thrumming of his blood around his body. The urge to open the door within his reach was so strong but he couldn't bring himself. He didn't want it that way. So instead he headed to the bathroom and tried (and failed) to shower away the fresh urges that had just skyrocketed.

Andy bolted upright once the aftermath of his orgasm had subsided, hearing noise in the house. He grabbed boxers and crept outside, rolling his eyes when he heard the shower.
"Austin? That you?"

"Oh hey! Yeah...one sec." Andy leant against the door frame and waited, wishing he hadn't when Austin walked out in his towel again.

"Sorry....did I wake you?" Andy remembered that he was still sporting an erection when Austin's eyes dragged down his body and he tried to hide his hips behind the door, with no luck.

"I...uh...no...I was uh....reading."

"Oh, right."

"I thought you were staying there tonight."

"I was going to but I changed my mind...figured it wasn't fair leaving you out here in case something happened."

"I could-"

"Not saying you couldn't handle it," Austin said with that gentle smile and held his hands up.
"I just meant it shouldn't all fall to you if something kicks off."

"Oh..thanks.." Austin just nodded and went to his room.

Austin lie in bed that night feeling horribly guilty and stressed. He couldn't stop replaying what Andy had said to him in his sunken stupor the previous night.
"You're all grumpy all the time..but you're really sweet, and funny and...and sexy..."

No one had spoken like that about him in a long time...well, ever, really. And the warm feeling that flooded his veins along with the smile that was often present on his lips concerned him. He'd learnt to live without those things, so to have them taken away again would be too difficult to bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooooooh what does all this mean for their future? What are your thoughts?! Let me know!