Beautiful Face

Beatuiful Face

There once was a young man. He was tall, blonde, had green eyes, had a body that looked like it was chiseled out of stone, and was very kind. He was a farmer and loved his farm animals. One day he went to town to buy food for his animals and himself. He was walking through town and spotted a young woman, wearing rags, running from a merchant. The merchant was yelling at her. Apparently she stole some food. He stopped the merchant and asked how much does that food cost. He paid the merchant for the food but now he doesn't have enough money for both his animals and himself. So he decided to buy food for his animals. The woman that was being chased came up to him and said thanks and gave him some of the food she took. After that they met every day. The woman's siren sisters found out that she was seeing a man. They told her to bring him here and reveal what she really looks like and if he sees her face and screams they will kill him. She met him the next day and asked what if she really didn't look like this and if he would like to meet her family. He said yes. When they got there she revealed herself. He looked at her face and screamed. When he screamed her sisters were on him. She realized she can't love anyone who doesn't appreciate her true self. She has never fallen in love again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Moral:
Never trust a man who falls for a pretty face.