Los Hombres Lobo

Suspicions

He starts to wonder how women and children could be living by themselves out in the middle of the woods. But he got back to town and was really tired from the walk and decided to worry about it later. So he went home and fell asleep. He has a strange dream that night. It is about the three boys and two girls. It was night time. There was a big bright full moon. He can’t remember when the last time he saw a moon like that. But he hears a twig snap and he turns he sees them and was getting ready to call them. Then he notices their clothes. They are covered in blood. He draws his gun and he said that he’ll shot if they try to run. Next thing he know the moon is brighter than before. He looks up to see why it’s so bright. He hears a grunt and turns back to them. He sees Boran on the ground groaning and then her clothes rip and he hears crunches. Now instead of Boran stands a six foot black wolf with white on the end of the fur. She is just standing there looking at him then everything goes black. He wakes up and it is three am. He is covered in sweat and has fallen out of bed and is wrapped in his blanket. He can’t go back to sleep so he decides to go start a fire.
Back at the cave Quimana and I are talking about what happened that day. We were also looking up at the night sky and seeing that the full moon is tomorrow. So I asked Quimana a question. “Hey Quimana, where are we going to hunt tomorrow, we don’t know this land that well. We don’t know if we’ll run into people or not we need to scout out a place for tomorrow.” said Boran
“Don’t worry,” said Quimana, “we will all go out a scout farther into the forest. Right after we go to town and buy some clothes and some food and we will need a new place to stay since the police officer knows where we are staying at.”
“Ok Quimana, see in the morning. Night.” said Boran.
“Night Boran.” whispered Quimana.
The next morning I wake up before anybody else and goes out to fish for food and to gather berries for us to eat. I was looking for berries, humming to myself softly when I noticed that I haven’t heard a bird tweet for quite some time now. I stopped humming and slowly bent to pick the berries that I was looking for.
While I was picking the berries I kept an eye out for something strange. While picking berries I heard a twig snap. I tensed but kept on picking and waited for the person to come out. The person was one foot step away I turned and lunged at the person. When I lunged at the person, the bowl of berries that I had didn’t even tip. Before I could do anything stupid I realized that the person was the police officer from yesterday and I asked rudely “What do you want?”
He said “Nothing, just walking around.”
“Is that why you were following me?” asked Boran.
“No that is not why I was following you.” said the Officer John.
“Then why are you following me?” asked Boran.
“The reason is that you people haven’t rented a room to stay in and I have had a suspicion about you guys since I’ve seen you.” said the Officer John.
“Well I got people to feed so see ya.” said Boran.
I grabbed the bowl of berries and took off towards the river. When the police officer finally caught up to me I had fifteen fish in the bowl and was walking off. He screamed wait but I took off. When I got back to the cave everybody was a wake. I started a fire to cook the fish and roast the berries. When it was all done we ate up and went exploring.
About half an hour later we ran into the Officer John. When we saw him we started to turn and go the other direction but he screamed stop. We stopped and turn around and stared at him. He said “If you don’t tell the truth and tell who you are and how you got here I’m bringing you ALL in.”
Boran said, “We are from Romania. We were on a boat here when something exploded. We jumped and started swimming we swam until a ship found us and we landed and you know the rest.”
“But there is something else that is different about you.” said Officer John.
“What do you mean?” asked Quimana.
“The station got a letter from Romania. It described a fire at an inn that was full of werewolves. The letter also says that a few of them escaped on a boat. So normally people who arrived on a boat go to town and stay there until they leave for a new town or they get a house. So why would two women and three children stay out here in the woods when there is a hotel for people to stay in." said Officer John.
I thought of something real quick to tell him. “We don’t have any money, so we gather and hunt for food. And we sleep out here. Do you really think anyone would let us in with no money.” said Boran.
“Well to be certain that you guys aren’t the werewolves from Romania. I’ll have to bring you in for the night.” said Officer John.
Without saying anything or doing anything that Officer John could see, Quimana signaled for us to run. And within minutes we were gone before he had the chance to grab one of us. We kept on running until they got deeper and deeper into the woods next to the mountains. We found a cave to rest at till midnight. That was until the change hit. We felt our bones reshape, our muscles reform, our skin growing fur, our faces elongating with their teeth changing, and our tail bone growing into a tail. When all is done we look like wolves but we were 6 feet tall. For a few hours we ran around and hunted rabbit. Then we went back to the cave and slept the change off. When we woke up it was noon. We got up and got dress. As soon as we were dressed Officer John appeared in the entrance of the cave.
“What do you want?” asked Boran.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am in a writers block right now. I don't really know what should happen next after this, so sorry if it takes a while for some more chapters to come out.