Status: Completed

Dr Watson

Chapter IX

Raphael closed the book after flicking through it, he didn't know why he'd picked it up, let alone why he even bothered to look through it. Something about it just seemed familiar.

“The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Nice choice.” Raphael jumped at the sudden intruders voice breaking off all his concentration on the book. Looking to his right he saw the tall handsome man responsible for scaring him out of his own thoughts. The man smiled down at him before licking his bottom lip and speaking. “May I recommend Mary Riley. Its perceived as the counterpart to Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and well worth the read.”

The tall stranger held out a copy of the book he happened to be carrying, almost as if he knew he would meet someone with the original story to the one he had initially picked up out of curiosity. Raphael gladly accepted the book his eyes drifting over the cover of the book before lifting to lock with the strangers sky blue eyes he swore he'd seen before. Everything about this strange man seemed vaguely familiar but the reasons for how and why he just couldn't figure out.

“Thank you, I'm Raphael by the way. Raphael Nevermore that is.” Something like recognition flashed in the taller males eyes as his smile grew a little. He held out his had for the shorter male to shake as he introduced himself.

“It's a pleasure Raphael. My name is Lucifer Watson.” The moment Raphael's hand made contact with Lucifer's he felt a surge of electricity course through his veins. Raphael's eyes widened in shock as old memories flooded his brain, memories he always thought were nothing more than mere dreams.

Lucifer on the other hand smirked as he pulled the shorter male close enough to feel the others breath on his face. “It's nice to see you again little bird. Did you miss me?” With that Lucifer leaned closer and pressed his lips to Raphael's finally glad that he got his second chance to be with his one true love.