Bad Luck Hannah

I Can Totally Get Her to Sleep With Me

Josh POV

she was so weird, why did I like her?
I mean, I liked the fact she didn't talk much, girls who chatted constantly got on my nerves.
But she really didn't talk.
Period.
The fact I'd even gotten a few words out of her seemed miraculous.
And what a shit head for a brother, no wonder she didn't like to be touched; I had wondered when she'd nearly turned her chair over in her haste to get away from me when all I was gonna do was brush her hair out of her face.
If he tossed her around like that casually...
He deserved to have his ass kicked.
I sighed, trotting through the woods to my house. Technically it was my uncles, it had been in our family for a long time. He was out of town like usual, on some kind of business trip, and he'd said that since we were having to transfer schools, me and my friends could all just stay there.
It was great.
Of course, none of our parents had been very pleased with the idea of all of us living out there, but since we were all eighteen or older, it wasn't like they could stop us anymore.
Though I was pretty thankful Ricky and Devins girlfriends hadn't moved in; I didn't want women ruining it.
I grunted, hopping over an old tree.
She was so damn pretty when she didn't let her hair fall in her face. She had some of the brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen, and the black makeup she wore only made them stand out more, those long lashes.
She was so small, too.
I sighed, seeing my house rise up in the distance, several stories with the old timey look, the gutters starting to collapse. All the doors kind of creaked, it wasn't some grand mansion or anything and it still smelled musty thanks to all the old shit in it, but it was still cool to just be ours.
The guys were just getting out of the cars when I trotted up, and they seemed surprised to see me so quickly.
"She not live far?" Devin asked, car keys jingling in his hand, and I shook my head. "Just across the park."
"She okay?" Ricky asked in concern. "She looked so ---."
"It's none of our business," Ryan said as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and started for the door of the house. "That's family shit, we shouldn't get involved. We don't even know her."
"She's really nice," Chris frowned at him. "She just doesn't talk much."
"One of her best qualities," I chuckled, using my key to unlock the door and let all of us inside.
"You like her or something?" Ricky asked me curiously as we all walked onto the house, throwing our bags down in the entry way and flicking all the lights on. "For real?"
"No," I said instantly, scowling. "I was just ---."
"He likes her, " Chris grinned. "You know he likes the challenge."
"And she'll definitely be a challenge, she doesn't even talk," Ryan laughed, nudging my shoulder. "I bet she's a virgin."
I rolled my eyes.
"It doesn't matter, I'm not gonna sleep with her."
"Because you know you can't," Chris teased me, and I glared at him as I strode to the fridge, the kitchen the only up to date feature in the entire house.
"Yeah, she's so not going to open those legs any time soon."
"Please," I snorted. "I bet she would sleep with me if I asked."
"Oh, yeah? I bet not." Ryan challenged. "I bet she wouldn't give you the time of day."
I glared at him. "She would too."
"Would not."
"Would too!"
"Not!"
"Fine, I'll prove it to you," I snapped, grabbing the OJ out of the fridge. "I bet I can sleep with her by the end of the semester."
"Fine, you're on. Loser buys pizza for two weeks." Ryan grinned, and I ignored Chris disapproving look; he hated it when we made bets like this.
"Deal." I grunted, and started to to chug the orange juice from the bottle.
I could totally get her to to sleep with me.
Totally....