‹ Prequel: Secrets
Status: Hi readers, thhis is my third story on mibba. It's already been written and might have a sequel

Secrets 2: SuperTeen

Kirsten Lewis High

After my parents and my younger brother dropped me off at the estate gate which was faraway from the academy, they hugged me and said their goodbyes leaving me alone on my own.

On getting the main gate, a man who I assumed to be the security officer handed me a map and continued to look forward as more people came and he handed them maps too.

I entered the compound and saw a lot of students, both old and new.

"Woah! This place is huge". I said to myself.

I followed the map to the front of the huge building. It looked like a stately home, it was huge and light brown with columns at the front. Surrounding it, was a large expanse of land filled with mowed green grasses and trees at the far ends.

I walked in and entered the first room at my right. There was a piano there. Then I walked through the glass door at the opposite end and ended up in a cloister beside a small grassland which was occupied by a few students.

I walked forward dragging my black suitcase with me and carrying my black backpack on my shoulders.

Finally, I saw an office with "Administrative office" written on the door and walked in.

"Hi" I said.

"Well, hello there you must be Alexandra Gibbs" an African-american woman, who looked slightly plump with glasses and brown suit, and was seated on a chair behind the table replied while smiling at me.

"Actually, it's Alexis Gibbs".

"Oh right. Of course. Sit down". She looked embarrassed.

We talked a little with her mostly asking about my old school and where I came from. She assigned me to my room; B dorm, room 207 and called in guard to lead me there. She pressed a button I didn't even know was there to call him in.

"Here's a pamphlet for a brief introduction and your I.D card. Welcome to Kirsten Lewis High school". Then I stood up and the guard led me to my new room.

*****
After stopping in front of my room, the guard turned and left without a word or even a glance.

I opened the door and walked in. After closing the door behind me, I looked around. The room was painted with the lightest shade of purple. It looked almost white. There were three beds, one at my right, my left and one in front of me. There were two girls on the bed in front of me. Both of them had brown hair, one's hair was darker than the other and she looked Asian.

"Hi" the one with the lighter hair greeted me and smiled.

I smiled back slightly and looked at the other two empty beds.

"Those beds are taken. You can sleep on the floor" the Asian girl deadpanned.

"Huh?"

"I'm kidding" she laughed."That one's mine. You can take the other one" she said pointing to the bed at my left. She surprisingly sounded like an American. I guess she must have grown up in America.

I dropped my bags on my bed and sat down. The two girls came up to me and sat down on either side of my bed while I lay down.

"I'm keira" the girl with light brown hair said smiling down at me. She also had light brown eyes.

"I'm Tamara, Tammy for short. What's your name?" the other one asked.

"Alex".

"Nice to meet you Alex" Tamara said.

"I'm sorry but what part of Asia are you from? You don't look like the ones I've seen".

"My parents are Koreans but I was born in LA then I came here when I was fourteen. Keira came here when she was fifteen". Tammy seemed nice.

"Oh".

"So, what's your power?" keira asked. "I'm fast. I have superhuman speed and I'm learning how to make huge winds, tornadoes and such. Tammy controls plants. Naturally she loves gardening".

"Impressive. I can manipulate water molecules. I can change my whole body into liquid. My eye colour changes depending on the environment or colour of water".

"Cool. My eyes used to change too if I focus on a particular colour for too long but it stopped" Tammy said."Soon yours will unless it completely has to do with your abilities".

"I hope so and hope not" I said laughing along with them. "This room looks bare. Is this how it's supposed to be. And does everyone in this school use single beds?".

"No. Sophomores and lower use bunks but juniors and seniors use single beds since we practically live here now. We don't get to go home for the holidays" Keira explained. "Also, we get to rearrange and organize our room ourselves and if we continue to cooperate with each other, we could stay together till we graduate".

"I have a feeling we just might".

"Me too" Keira and Tammy said in unison.

"Okay. So, here's what were going to do" Keira said after we had all packed our hairs in messy buns.

*****
Few hours later, after we had arranged our rooms we decided to head downstairs for dinner.

As we walked towards the hall, someone caught my eyes and I gasped in shock.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

It was my boyfriend Aidan Morris.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so frustrated right now. I already wrote this chapter then everything just cancelled so it might be a little short. Also, I know the cliffhanger sucks but the word limit left was not enough. I'll try to add the remaining parts in the next chapter.