‹ Prequel: Secrets
Status: Hi readers, thhis is my third story on mibba. It's already been written and might have a sequel

Secrets 2: SuperTeen

Meeting Aidan

"Oh my God" I whispered as the person who was at the middle, with two others by his side, walked towards us. Well not exactly towards us but in the opposite direction. He was smiling along with his friends and didn't seem to notice me yet, so I bowed my head and let my hair cover my face.

"What is it?"Tammy asked, sounding worried. I waited until the guys had passed by us before I looked at the two of them.

"I just saw someone I knew" I replied.

"Who was it?"Keira asked.

"One of the guys that passed by us" I decided to explain further, when they looked confused "The guy at the middle with blonde and permed hair. He looks English?".

"Oh! you mean Aidan Morris" keira said.

"Yeah. Do you know him?" I asked curious.

"Yeah I used to date him"

"What?!"

"Just kidding. I don't really know him but I've heard of him. We have some classes together".

"Oh".
******
[Flashback]
Aidan and I met last year summer at a party. It was the beginning of summer and a friend of ours was throwing a party at the beach. He had come with his cousin whom he was staying with that summer. I had just gotten my drink when he walked up to me and introduced himself. We started talking and flirted a little.

After the party, we kept seeing each other and became closer. He soon asked me out and we started dating. Later, he went back to school, and so did I but we kept in touch and met each other whenever we were free.

We spoke over the phone last summer and he told me that his parents wanted him to spend more time with them because after summer, he might not be able to see them for a long time. So, he came to see me a month before the end of our summer break.

We had thought about breaking up because of the distance, and the fact that we may not see each other for a while due to unknown reasons on both sides but we couldn't. On the last day, he came to my house at night and climbed the window to my room. Having informed me earlier that he was coming, I had left the window open and that's when he told me about his powers.

He stood in the middle of my room while I sat on my bed. He made me promise not to freak out and then, he created a small flame on his right palm. His blue eyes glowed and I could have sworn that I saw fire around his pupils. The bright orange spreading to his iris. 'so that's why he's always so warm' I thought.

"I can make it bigger but I don't want to burn your room" he said smiling slightly.

I sat down in shock and when I heard a noise downstairs, I left to check it but by the time I came back, he was gone.

The next morning, I had called him and told him that I was okay with his powers after trying to assure him that I wasn't freaked out. That night, he came to see me again. I had woken up to the sound of a knock on my window and I saw him there.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked, letting him in.

"I can either be there today or tomorrow. I just had to see you" he said, smiling at me.

We talked throughout the night, he told me about how he had found out about his powers at the age of seven then he gave me a necklace.

It was a pendant necklace with an oral stone. It had a dark brown leader cord. The opal stone was oval and red, with a dark brown bezel surrounding it like flowers plaited together and a hook to hold the pendant to the cord.

On a much closer look, you could see red and orange flame in the stone.

It was beautiful.

"Where did you get this. How were you able to even afford it?" I had asked him.

"Found it during an expedition in a cave and made it myself though a friend of mine helped make the bezel design" he explained. "Do you like it?" he had asked me in his thick British accent.

"I love it. It's beautiful"

He smiled at my response.

He left early in the morning before dawn. Why I never told him that I had powers too, I would never know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe,recommend.