Status: Completed Chapters

The Perks of a Happy Marriage and a Best Man Who Actually Knows What He´s Doing

Real

The first rays of sunshine had just made their way through the large, overly clean windows of the just so recently married couple´s beautiful hotel room, peeking through the quiet dark, quite thick and o so rain promising layers and layers of clouds when a man – you could almost still say boy, as he still had more than five yours to go until he would even reach his thirties – had a soft, sleepy sound fall from his lips and had his dark chocolate brown eyes slowly flutter open.

Squinting those huge brown orbs shut again, as he now was directly gazing into the morning sun, Brendon tiredly rubbed them with his fists, jumping the tiniest bit as he felt the cold material of his silver wedding band against his brow and had a soft smile slip onto his plump lips.

‘Wedding band’ as in having the love of his life as his husband and actually, literally being married to him.

For real.

“God…”, the singer whispered softly, trying his best, not to wake up the sleeping figure that was tightly cuddled up to him – with his impossibly long legs tangled with the younger´s and his arms lightly wrapped around his neck, their bodies pressed together as tight as possible – and gently placed his own arms back around Ryan´s petite waist, hugging the sleeping musician softly to his chest and nuzzled his nose into those soft, brown curls.

He laid like that for yet another hour, carefully cuddling his brand new husband – huh, even thinking that made him all squeaky and giggly but he managed to maintain himself to not accidently wake indeed HUSBAND up – in his arms while he found his entertainment in gently stroking his soft curls out of his forehead and watching them as they immediately bounced back into his eyes.

Until he got a little too hot with a warm body snuggled into him and the soft hotel sheets tightly tugged around them and also badly felt the need to use the bathroom. So he carefully unwrapped his own arms around the guitarist and his around himself and ever so carefully slid out of bed to pad over to the bathroom.

Quickly finishing his business and brushing his teeth – as his throat seriously tasted like some rotten corpse and he really did not want to greet his love with that – the singer silently made his way back to the bed.

Where Ryan, still sleeping, had already curled up more into the pillows - lying in the middle of it and taking up almost all of the space as usual - and sheets when the singer carefully slipped back beneath the covers, pressing his lips against the back of his husband´s head as he did so, and gently wrapped his arms around the elder´s waist again, deciding that he did not have a problem with starting into married life by admiring the sleeping beauty that was his partner.

“You´re staring”, Ryan purred softly, still facing away from the younger and with his eyes still closed.

“Can you blame me, Mr. Ross Urie?”, the addressed male softly kissed along his love´s neck.

“Yeah, I can, Mr. Ross Urie”, the guitar player mumbled as he slowly rolled over, half of his body pressed down on the singer´s as he snuggled into his chest and nuzzled his head in the crook of Brendon´s neck, ”That sounds so weird”
“I, personally, think it sounds beautiful”, the younger musician whispered into Ryan´s soft hair that still stuck out in every weird angle from their wedding nights… activities “just a little weird”

“That will change too, with some time to let everything settle, I suppose”, Ryan whispered into his husband’s warm, bare chest, finishing his statement off with a gentle kiss on the younger´s collarbone.

“We could – of course – have settled for ONE name but SOMEONE here wouldn´t bulge as we both know”, he turned his head upwards to slowly blink at his love, jowl pressed again his chest, slowly rising and falling with his slow breaths.

“Your name´s beautiful, you would have regretted it sometime if you´d lost it.”

“And now we got the weirdest combination of two names.”

“All double-names sound kind of strange.”

“Gerard and Frank made a better match.”

“I think it´s awesome”, Brendon deliberately ignored the last statement and playfully jutted his lower lip out, his arms once again wrapping around the elder and hugged him tighter to his chest.

“When was the last time, you didn´t thought, something’s awesome, baby?”, the guitar player hooked one leg around the younger´s waist and crawled back on top of him, wrapping his arms around his neck as he firmly pressed his lips on Brendon´s, smiling softly into the slow movements of their lips when the boy beneath him immediately responded in kissing him back and placing his arms low around his hips, tightly hugging him to his chest.

“When you decided that we would spent our last un-married month abstinently”, the singer mumbled against Ryan´s soft lips, carefully flipping him over – in fact, careful enough to not even have him notice until he opened his eyes which he had closed when he´d pressed his lips to the younger´s again.

“Me? You wanted to say us”, the guitar player mumbled softly, wanting to press their lips back together but the younger pulled back.

“I”, he especially stressed the personal pronoun while his love made an unhappy sound when he did not let him keep kissing him, “just asked you to tell my parents that we would do that; I never intended to actually DO it. Which I told you like 3 dozen times but you didn´t listen as always.”
“I thought it was romantic”, Ryan muttered without looking at the younger, pulling his arms down and crossed them in front of his chest.

“It IS a romantic idea”, the younger musician admitted softly, nudging his nose against his husband´s and rubbed their noses together, hand´s lifted up to either side of the elder´s face, gently twirling the tips of his hair in between his finger while he somehow managed to shift his weight a little so most of it was dispersed on his feet and knees and not pressed down with his hips on the lyricist´s pelvis, “but not really dispersedly with you as the partner you´re not allowed to touch.”

“Of course you were allowed to touch”, Ryan giggled softly gazing up to the younger through long dark lashes, “just not below my hips.”

“Yeah, because that´s fun”, the singer complained, quickly bending forward to peck the tiny musician´s lips. But indeed musician would just not have it and hurried up to wrap his arms back around the younger´s neck, pulling him down further and not letting go until they ended up sharing a full blown French kiss.

“Well now”, Ryan gasped in a soft voice as the two of them had to pull apart for breathing purposes again and rested their foreheads together, “now you´re allowed to touch”, he gently grabbed one of the younger´s hands and pulled it down to place it on his hip, smiling as it didn´t stay still for long, “and have fun all you like.” 
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you´ll like that; there are going to be a couple of more chapters - at least I hope so.

Thank you for reading and comments are always welcome!

Love, Yuki