The Special One

Cinq (sank)

Panic set in my body quickly. Arms were around my waist. I almost sat up, but realisation set in. I was in Oli's room, and the tattoos on the person's arms and hands were definitely Oli's.

I slowly relaxed, letting myself relax against him. We were spooning, and no surprise, I was the little spoon. I felt his arms tighten around me, pulling me so we were pressed tight against each other. He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck and let out a soft snore. I suppressed my giggles. Then it struck me.

I was spooning with my brother, and I fucking loved it.

A blush covered my cheeks, and I forced my eyes closed. I heard him wake up slowly, and pull from my neck. I was relaxed and breathing evenly, so it was like I was sleeping. His arms slacked around me. After a few moments of him doing nothing, his arms tightened back around me, and he nuzzled back into the back of my neck. I felt something-

That's his morning wood.

A harder blush covered my cheeks, and it took everything in me not to tense up. He sighed softly, and rutted it more against my bum. I bit my lip hard, trying really hard not to do anything. He pushed it against harder, clearly enjoying it. He rolled his hips a bit, then got up and went into the bathroom.

I quickly sat up, rubbing my face, trying to get the stupid grin off of it. He basically dry humped me and he loved it. It was awkward as fuck for me, but I was internally doing a dance of happiness. I played with my fingers happily, then laid back down lazily. He came out a few minutes later.

"Good morning," I yawned, not letting him know I knew what he did.

"Hey," He smiled, sitting on the bed. "Are you ready to go to that fuck's house?" I slowly sat up and nodded. Better now than never, and I had Oli with me.

I got dressed in my clothes from yesterday, and went downstairs with him.

"Good morning," Ian greeted. I waved, and Oli nodded.

"We don't have a bed for you Tom, but you can-" Carol began, but Oli cut her off, like he seems to do with anything he has a say in.

"He can sleep in my bed with me."

"What?" Carol asked.

"We slept in the same bed last night. He doesn't kick or... actually move at all. We'll be fine," Oli smiled. Butterflies moshed in my stomach, to put it mildly. Sleeping with Oli every night? Fuck yeah!

"Alright, then," Carol smiled. Oli threw a banana at me. Luckily, I caught it.

"No warning?" I pouted. He just laughed and got one for himself, then we left, eating our bananas along the way, maybe making dick jokes the whole way.

I went inside, finding mum drinking coffe in front of the TV. She looked up at me, then looked Oli up and down.

"Thomas, who's this?" She asked kindly. She wasn't too bad, she just didn't do anything if dad beat me. I think she was scared of him too.

"This is Oliver. My brother. I've came here to get a receipt that proves dad is an alcoholic, whether you like it or not. I'm moving in with my real parents," I said boldly. That scared me. I never stood up, even to mum.

She looked a little sad, but nodded solemnly. "They're upstairs in his desk drawer."

"Thank you, mum." I thanked, then went with Oli. I quickly found five receipts, all within the same week with long lists of alcohol on each one.

"Let's go pack your shit," Oli said, easily finding my room. We started packing my stuff, and got it done quickly. It's not like I had a lot, anyway.

We went back downstairs, and I waved at my mum- uh, Gina. "Bye Gina. I just can't do this anymore." She nodded in understanding, and waved. Oli and I left, going back to his... our home now.

"We should drink to celebrate this," He grinned.

"You know I don't drink in public," I sighed. He got me drunk once, and that's because we were on the ledge outside my window.

"Mum and dad have a date night tonight where they go out for five hours because they go to Manchester. The mates can come over, and we can hang in the living room and get wasted. Sound good?" I nodded, smiling. I liked getting slightly drunk, not too much, so I would enjoy tonight.