The Special One

Six (cease)

"We are getting utterly fucked up tonight, right?!" Matt yelled as soon as he entered the door. He was the last one to arrive, so the other four already had beers open.

"What's got you so in the mood to drink?" Vegan asked. Matt went straight to the vodka, pouring some in a glass and plopping on the couch.

"Parents took away my drum kit for smoking in my room and burning a hole in the carpet," The others laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you gonna drink?" Oli asked. I shrugged. I kind of wanted to, but I wasn't really comfortable around the others.

"Pleeaaaase," He begged. I smiled and grabbed a beer. I started sipping on it while listening to their conversation. It was a bunch of different topics mushed together. I checked my phone after a bit, noticing it had already been hour. I looked at the empty beer bottles I had gathered. There was seven of them, and I was definitely drunk. The others were going through them at a much faster pace, probably wasted by now.

They were starting to get louder and laughing at everything. Lee looked like he was about to pass out, and Matt was louder than usual, if that was even possible. I sighed, and put my empty bottle down, deciding against drinking anymore.

I got a bottle of water and started drinking it, hoping to avoid a horrible hangover like I knew they would.

"You fucks gotta go!" Oli slurred out. He quickly pushed them out, and made his way upstairs. I rolled my eyes and cleaned up the mess they left in under ten minutes. I turned out the lights and went up to Oli's room, finding him laying in bed. I laid in bed next to him, gasping when he grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

He started kissing all over my neck, eventually reaching my lips in a sloppy kiss. I was buzzed, and horny, so I pushed all reasonable thoughts out of my head and kissed back.

I'm DEFINITELY enjoying this night.