The Special One

Sept ('cept/how it looks)

"Jesus, my head," Oli groaned, causing my eyes to open. My headache wasn't nearly as bad as his sounded, except the thought of something made me tense up.

I was naked, and Oli was naked. My ass hurt like hell. I was cuddled into Oli's chest with my arms around him, and I felt scratches on his back.

"Do you want me to get you pills?" I whispered.

"....Are we naked?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered simply, hoping he wouldn't be angry. He just laughed softly, then groaned.

"That's the first time I fucked a guy. Did I do it right?"

"Is my ass supposed to hurt?"

"Yes," He laughed softly again. I slipped out of his arms and stood, quickly yanking boxers on.

"I was enjoying that view," He whined softly. I could feel my face turning as red as a tomato. I fast walked into the bathroom, taking a moment to calm down and brush my teeth. I grabbed Oli some Aspirin, and filled a small cup with water. I went back to him, my eyes drawn immediately over his body and down south while he was pulling on boxers.

"Stop being a pervert," He teased, and took the pills and water from me.

"I can't help it," I pouted.

"I'm surprised you can still walk. Do you know how hard I fucked you?"

"My ass hurts like hell, yeah, but I'm not immobile. I don't know a single person who has been fucked into not walking," I scoffed. He smirked, and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back, exposing my throat. I gasped softly, my hands resting on his chest, getting ready to push him away. He nipped softly down my throat, stopping at my collarbones.

"Then we'll just have to try and go harder next time," He growled out, then let go.

"There's going to be a next time?" I asked, shocked. He pulled me close by my hips, and grinned.

"With the way you fuck? Definitely. Best fuck ever, and the sexiest, too." I blushed a lot and avoided his eyes.

"Now get dressed. Let's go have breakfast with the fucks." I giggled, knowing who he was referring. It wasn't our parents.

I opened my bag and pulled out a pair of kind of skinny jeans. I pulled them on, and pouted as a shirt hit the back of my head. I turned around and picked it up off the floor. I unwrinkled it, and it was a tank top that was a black with a yellow smiley face.

"No. No tank tops. My bruises haven't healed, Oli," I scolded.

"Wear it," He urged. I sighed, and slipped it on. It was slightly baggy on me because I was shorter than him. Only a little fatter, though.

"See? You look adorable." I looked up at him, a smile painted on my face. He was already dressed. He grabbed his wallet and phone, as did I, and we left the house, not bothering to say anything to our parents.

As we walked, he slipped his hand into mine. I immediately intertwined our fingers, not taking the risk of his hand slipping away.

When we got to Jordan's house, Oli pulled his hand from mine. I looked at him, and he just shrugged. He knocked on the door, smiling when a lady opened it.

"Hi Mrs. Fish. Can we go see Jordan?" Oli asked.

"Of course, Oli." She let us in, and Oli led me to Jordan's room.

"Hey, get the fuck up," Oli scoffed, nudging a sleeping Jordan. Jordan glared up at Oli, but sat up nonetheless.

"Wow, this is gonna be so much fun waking all your friends," I said sarcastically.

"Matt will be awake. He usually stays up all night, so we can probably catch him before he goes to bed," Jordan said, getting up and throwing on clothes.

"Well if you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today-" I began, but Lee cut me off.

"Who'd you fuck?"

"What?"

"You have a hickey. Right there, on your collarbone." I pouted, and covered it with my hand. We were at a cafe, about to have breakfast, and none of them asked about my bruises, thankfully.

"Fuck off. Who I sleep with is my own business."

"I thought you were asexual," Jordan stated.

"Demisexual, actually, but yeah. I felt one of my friends were close enough for me to sleep with. Deal with it. End of discussion," I finished, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Who did he fuck with?" Matt asked, looking at Oli. Oli just looked back at the menu.

"Oli, you didn't!" Vegan exclaimed.

"He didn't what?" Lee asked. Oli glared at Vegan, giving him a 'shut the fuck up' look. Vegan looked between us, then shook his head and looked down at his menu. Matt continued to prod Vegan with questions, all which Vegan ignored like an expert. I would've lost it by then.

Matt eventually lost interest, moving on to bothering Lee. Jordan was looking between Vegan, Oli, and I, trying to figure it out. His face turned to realisation and he let out a soft, "Oh."

"The two idiots are the only ones who don't know now," Oli sighed with a roll of his eyes.

"They'll never know unless you spell it out for them," Vegan mumbled. I laughed softly, smiling a lot when I felt Oli hold my hand under the table. I intertwined our fingers, giving a soft squeeze of acceptance. I saw his lips tug into a small smile, trying not to give anything away.

Fuck yeah, I get Oliver fucking Sykes in my hand and in my fucking pants. Fuck you, girlish cunts. I couldn't be fucking happier.