Status: This was my first fic in about a year, be gentle.

For ***'s Sake Lex

For ***'s Sake Lex

Alex just needed a coffee. He’d been up till 3 am packing and he’d had to be up at 7 to do his hair before orientation and fuck, he just needed coffee. After almost burning his forehead multiple times, he ran into the coffee shop down the street from his soon to be dorm. He ordered his usual latte, one that made his best friend Rian turn up his nose like the coffee snob he was, and a breakfast sandwich. He sent a flirty wink at the barista as he tipped, a cute blond that would definitely be a good bang in the future.
Alex almost fell asleep leaning against the half wall in the waiting area, but the call of his name startled him out of his drifting and he grabbed his coffee and sandwich from the cute barista. He then made for the door, noting the time. He had to be at orientation in 10 minutes and it was on the other side of campus. Fuck. As he rushed out the door, or at least attempted to, he ran straight into a tall wall of meat. His coffee cup burst open and both him and the wall of meat started to swear. He didn’t have time for this.
“For fuck’s sake man, watch where you’re going!” The wall of meat growled. Alex finally looked up and saw some guy with the stupidest hair cut he’d ever seen. It was basically a skunk. what the fuck. The douche was wearing all black. Fucking hipsters. “You got fucking coffee all over me.” The guy grumbles. “I don’t have time for this.”
“Yeah, like I have time for this either.” Alex replies sarcastically. He threw the cup out mournfully and took a deep breath. He had no time to order another coffee otherwise he’d be late to orientation. “Fuck, whatever, I have to go.” He said, pushing his way past the tall idiot and made his way across campus to the main theatre for orientation.
After an hour and a half of boring old people talking and making sex eyes at every football player that looked at his ass, Alex was released from the hellish auditorium and directed to go check into his dorm. Figuring his room mate would be doing exactly as told, he decided to take a stroll around campus to give the guy a chance to get settled in peace. Or at least that was what he’d tell anyone who asked. Actually one of the football guys had grabbed his ass on the way out and like hell Alex wasn’t going to pursue that.
Alex followed the hunk to an alley between two buildings and they made out for a while. He got the guy’s number and a pretty decent feel of his package before making plans to go to some freshman welcome party thrown by the football team. He liked to party and more importantly liked to party with football players. They were always down for a very sexual game of ‘pass the twink’. As long as the twink in question kept quiet that they’d partook of course, but Alex was particularly good at keeping his mouth closed about who’s been in his mouth. Then it was time to go unpack his dorm and meet his new best friend(eye roll).
Alex checked into the main desk of his dorm tower and received his key. He made his way up to the 5th fucking floor, that’s right 5th floor, with his suitcases. He was happy to see that his roommate had already moved in and was no where to be found. The guy seemed pretty normal, a football sitting on his desk and a band poster on the wall already.
Alex quickly lugged the rest of his stuff up to his room and organized, feeling more and more relieved as he not once ran into his roommate. Hopefully the guy was going to be gone all the time, then he’d have a quiet year.
Once Alex was completely unpacked, he wrote a quick note on the whiteboard he hung on the back of their dorm, ‘Be back late, don’t touch my shit. ~Alex (Don’t call me Lex)’, and left for the party.
Alex walked into the party and immediately got the attention he deserved, three ass grabs on the way to the booze alone. He poured himself a shot and then another before finding himself in the lap of the hunk from earlier. Hunk was sitting on the end of a couch holding three other hunks and Alex knew exactly what to do in this situation. Football hunks happen to love lap dances. He began grinding to the music, his eyes closed to feel the beat in his heart and his hips.
Hunk number one was moaning in Alex’s ear, very drunk, as Hunk 2 and Hunk 3 cheered him on from their places down the couch. It surprised no one when he dropped to his knees in front of Hunk 1 and undid his jeans. He takes Hunk 1 into his mouth and goes to town on him
About half way through his amazing oral skills, Alex looks up just in time to see Douche from earlier walking behind the couch. They make eye contact and the guy has the audacity to raise an eyebrow. Alex growls around Hunk 1’s cock and the guy moans. Alex pulls off to continue glaring at the Douche from earlier. All three of the Hunks take notice to his glaring and Hunk number 1 asks if he wanted the hipster hurt. Alex just shrugs.
Alex finishes off the Hunk trio, taking a shot between each. It’s late enough then that he decides to stumble back to his dorm. He has to take a break and sit down for a minute on the third floor and again half way between the fourth and the fifth floor before he can actually make it to his dorm. He fumbles with key to the room for a bit before he tumbles into his room. He doesn’t even look to see if his roommate is home before he climbs into his bunk and passes out.
The following morning, Alex is awoken by an alarm on a phone that isn’t his. “For fuck’s sake, turn that shit off!” He growls, covering his head with his pillow.
“You can’t be fucking serious.” His roommate groans, having immediately recognized the voice. “You are not my room mate. Although I fucking hope my roommate isn’t sleeping with you either.” The guy grumbles.
Alex pulls the pillow off of his head and looks across the room to see who it is. He smirks. “Hey roomy.” He winks, sitting up. He stretches his back and checks out Douche. “You ever get the coffee out of all that black?”
Jack flops back on his own bed. “No, and I probably won’t, asshole. Or should I call you ‘Lex’? Or maybe ‘slut’? Did those football players taste good?” He sneers, his mind going back to the night before.
“Call me Alex or nothing at all.” Alex says sharply. “And actually, they did.”
Jack mocks his works silently. “Okay fine, Lex. I’m Jack. And I’m not interested in /those/ kind of activities, so don’t do it in my room.” He grumbles, rolling out of bed. “I’m showering and going to breakfast. Don’t sniff my boxers, or whatever you do to get off.” He gathers his things.
Alex was positively livid. This fucker thought he could talk down to him because he had a few cocks in his mouth the night before? No, that’s not how this was going to work out. The douche left before he could get a word in though. Alex didn’t even know the guy’s name. He groans and finds his phone to text Rian about his roommate.
When he unlocked his phone he was surprised to see a text from Hunk 1. He bursts out laughing when he reads it. It was a fucking thank you text. College boys were no different than the boys at home. He shakes his head and replies a plain ‘no’ to the coffee date, also from Hunk 1.
He sends Rian a text; ‘So hipster douche from yesterday is my roommate and saw me go down on the football team... And one of the football players sent me a thank you text. Yay college!’
Rian: ‘The whole football team? Lex, you’ve been there 24 hours.’
Alex: ‘No not the whole football team, you ass. Only three of them. The one who thanked me also asked me for coffee.’
Rian: ‘Oh, good. Don’t go out with him. Football players are shit dates.’
‘Now what’s this about the douche from yesterday?’
Alex: ‘He’s my fucking roommate. And he’s calling me Lex.’
‘OH! and he’s an ass. a complete ass.’
Rian: ‘What’s his name? Do you think he’s cute?’
Alex:‘What the fuck Rian. No. And I don’t know his name.’
Rian: ‘Yes you doooooooooooo. Find that out.’
Alex: ‘Fuck you.’
Alex closed his messages then and screamed. Fucking Rian. Being a fucking ass. Just fuck his best friend. There’s a timid knock on the door then and Alex groans, getting out of bed. “If you’re my fucking roommate and you’re fucking locked out, I’m leaving you out there.” He calls.
“I’m not your roommate, actually I’m your neighbor. Why did you scream?” A feminine voice calls through the door.
Alex sighs and opens the door, forgetting he’s only in boxers. “My best friend is being an ass and my roommate is a douche, and oh, your shirt is cute.” He rambles, checking her out.
She laughs, “Thanks. I can’t help with the best friend, but if your roommate is that much of a douche, you can come hang in my room. If you put on clothes.” She says, not shy about checking out his lower half. “I’m Bronte, by the way.” She holds her hand out.
Alex looks down and swears. “Shit, I’m sorry. Let me throw on sweats.” He turns around and digs around for sweats. He pulls them on before turning back to her. He takes her hand. “I’m Alex.” He smiles at her. “He and I aren’t quite getting along. I think he disapproves of a few of my life choices.” He rolls his eyes.
Bronte nods, “That sucks. Nice to meet you though Alex. I’m right across the hall if you need anything. My roommate’s name is Robbie and she’s totally chill. She spends most of her time jamming to music and skyping her dogs.” She laughs.
Alex nods back. “Dude I love dogs. Thanks for the offered sanctuary... I should probably finish getting dressed.” He smiles, scratching his tummy. She smiles and walks back to her door, leaving it open. He closes his door and finds a tee shirt to pull on and puts on some socks. He grabs his phone and checks it. He has a few texts from Rian and one from Hunk 1. Alex reads Rian’s first and responds.
Rian:‘No thanks.’
‘What’s his name?’
‘Oh! Have you made any friends yet?’
Alex: ‘Fuck off. Don’t know. Just made two across the hall. Go to work.’
Rian: ‘Fine. Text me with updates.’
Alex: ‘I will.’
Alex flips to Hunk 1(Which is actually what he put in his phone, to be honest)
Hunk: ‘You sure? We could have a repeat of yesterday?’
Alex:‘No.’
Hunk: ‘Whatever, you’re not even hot anyway.’
Alex:‘That’s a lie.’
Alex rolls his eyes at the idiot and slips his phone into his pocket. He grabs his keys and puts on shoes before walking across the hall. He knocks on the door frame of Bronte and Robbie’s room. “Hey, wanna go to the food court together? My douche wad of a roommate is there and I don’t want to run into any of the football team.”
Robbie looks up at him. “Oh damn you are cute.” She says, a little shocked. “And yeah, we can go for some food.” She grins, looking him over.
“Quit being a whore.” Bronte rolls her eyes at Robbie and smiles at Alex. “Football team huh?”
Alex blushes a bit at her flirting, “Uh, yeah, part of the lifestyle.” He grins. “Let’s go.” He offers his arms to both of the girls.
Robbie is quick to take his arm and feel his biceps. Bronte just rolls her eyes again and finds her keys. She locks the door behind her as they walk towards the stairs.
Alex chuckles at how quickly she attaches herself to him. She’d figure it out at some point. They walked down to the second floor, which had a walkway above the street to the union. Alex’s eyes immediately find the skunk head that is his roommate. He huffs and leads the girls to the line.
Bronte follows his gaze. “Damn, that’s your roommate?”
“Yeah, doesn’t he look like an ass?” Alex grumbles, letting go of Robbie’s arm to get food.
Bronte laughs, “Yeah, okay, an ass.” She liked Alex. He was funny and interesting.
Alex watches as Jack approaches a girl, who’s named Katelynn according to Robbie, and she giggles. She even hands him her phone for his number. Alex was fuming underneath. How dare that douche hit on girls when he bitched at Alex just this morning for his actions. Fuck him. Fuck the skunk haired douche.
After a semi-pleasant breakfast with his new girlfriends, Alex walked them back to their room. Robbie hugs him goodbye and grabbed his ass as he left to go back to his dorm. He unlocks the door and walks in. Of fucking course his roommate had to be home. He rolls his eyes. “Katelynn’s cute... you going to let her suck your tiny cock?” Alex asks as he sits down at his desk to check his email.
Jack snorts. “If she does, it definitely wouldn’t be tiny.” He says, rolling onto his stomach on his bed to stare at Alex. “At least not as tiny as those ‘roid boys you choked on last night.” He sneers.
Alex rolls his eyes at him. “I bet it wouldn’t even hit the back of my throat. All talk, no cock.” He says nonchalantly. “At least two of the guys last night hit my throat... not that any of them would be pleasant in bed.” He says, knowing it’d be a challenge.
Jack of course fell right into the bait. “Why don’t you come find out? If I’m longer than those meatheads, I get to cum anywhere I want to.” He bets.
Alex perks up at that. He was down for a bit of a bet. “Alright, I’m game. Drop your pants, buckaroo.” He spins around in his rolly chair.
Jack moves so hes sitting on the edge of his bed after pushing his jeans and boxers off his hips. He strokes his cock a few times to get it hard.
Alex crosses the room to kneel between his legs, his pupils dilating at the size of Jack. Not that he’d admit it, but he was a bit of a size queen. He knocks Jack’s hand away and takes it into his own hand. After a few good strokes, he seals his lips around the head, sucking hard and teasing the slit with his tongue.
Jack moans above him, his eyes glued to Alex’s warm mouth. He’d never gotten a blow job from a guy before, and fuck was he missing out. Alex’s head bobbed down his length, taking more and more with every pass.
Alex fondled his balls as he soaked Jack’s cock with his spit. He wasn’t going to miss an opportunity to deep throat this monster. He was surprised at how well groomed this guy was. He definitely put time into keep his downstairs pretty.
When Alex finally takes him down his throat, Jack moans out his name and tangles his fingers in Alex’s hair. He pulls tightly, thrusting his hips up into the brunette’s mouth causing Alex to choke around him.
Alex pulls off. “Fuck, alright, you win.” He pants, looking up at him with devious eyes. “Where do you wanna cum?” He asks, stroking Jack’s cock while he spoke. “Also, what’s your name?”
Jack looks down at him, raising an eyebrow. “My name is Jack. You seriously didn’t know my name before this?”
Alex shrugs. “Not a prerequisite to putting your cock in my mouth. But it is one to put your cock anywhere else.”
Jack shakes his head in disbelief. “Whatever, my name’s Jack. And I’m cumming in your ass.” He smirks.
Alex’s eyes widen a bit before he calms down. “Alright. Let me grab lube.” He says, standing up. He grabs a tube of lube out of one of his drawers before dropping his sweats and boxers. “Have you ever done anal before?” He asks, laying down on his own bed.
Jack watches with slight fascination. “No, I haven’t. Heard it’s super tight though.”
Alex snorts. “Yeah, super tight.” He coats his fingers and presses them into himself. He started with two and quickly worked up to three. “I’m not riding you so get your ass over here.”
Jack doesn’t have to be told twice and walks across the room. He crawls onto the bed between his legs and grabs the lube. He coats his cock and presses into Alex. He bottoms out quickly and doesn’t take a moment to let Alex adjust, instead just begins to fuck his tight hole.
Alex moans, gripping the sheets of his unmade bed. He hadn’t been taken this roughly in a while. He clenches around Jack’s cock whenever it hit his prostate particularly perfect.
Jack sped up as he got closer to his orgasm. He hadn’t quite mastered not coming in three minutes yet. He reaches down to stroke Alex’s cock quickly as he can’t hold back his own orgasm. He comes deep inside Alex.
Alex actually starts laughing at how quickly he comes. He bats Jack’s hand off his dick and finishes himself off. “Alright, you gotta work on your stamina, buddy.” He snickers.
Jack rolls his eyes and flips him off. “Fuck off. You were tighter than I was ready for.”
Alex laughs as he catches his breath. “Whatever.” He reaches for his phone to text Rian.
‘His name is Jack. He’s got a pretty good sized cock too.’
‘For fuck’s sake Lex.’