Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 13 (Continued)

I can’t sleep, Blue Notebook.

What “nice” is Dr. Abbott trying to do for us? He won’t tell us anything about the Experiment Revolution. Yeah, yeah. He told us our roles. But what are these roles, exactly? What will Skyler do in the sky? Marine in the water? Terra on the ground? What exactly am I leading?

How is it “nice” that he erased everyone’s names from their memories, my entire memory? I have nothing to look back on. I have nothing to look forward to. What if my family somehow finds me but I don’t recognize them? Maybe it is somewhat good that I don’t remember anything. Dr. Abbott is torturing the others. Skyler wants to taste his favorite bag of chips again. Marine misses her mother’s singing. Terra misses being able to see colors. She used to draw all the time. She told us just this morning. Now she can’t do that because she won’t be able to see what she’s doing.

Dr. Abbott took away our identities by taking away our names. We aren’t human to him. If we were, he wouldn’t be calling us Experiments. We wouldn’t be eating out of dog bowls and our only source of entertainment wouldn’t be toys made for animals. None of us would have to go to the bathroom on a damn newspaper.

How is it “nice” that he’s changing our appearances? The others liked the way they looked before. My original look was all I had left to remember of my old self, even though it was a grotesque sight. Now we’re all changing at a speed out of our control and I’m losing more of myself by the day.

I just want to get out of here. I’m tired of being treated as nothing. I’m tired of eating out of a dog bowl. I’m tired of having to call a cage my room. I want an actual room, posters hanging on my walls, collections of whatever I’m interested in scattered across the floor. I want to be able to eat on plates with forks and knives. Steak is fine, but mashed potatoes and other vegetables coming with it would be better. I want to be able to hang out with friends and family. I want to binge-watch my favorite TV shows and read my favorite books for hours. I want -

You know what? I’m done writing for tonight. This whole situation is making me so angry. That, and Skyler and Marine won’t stop screaming. A White Jacket said they’ll be doing that for a while because something is finally growing in. They started screaming as soon as it was night time. How Terra is still sleeping through all of this, I don’t know.