Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 18 (Continued)

Blue Notebook, we’re getting creepier by the day.

Skyler is starting to grow hair, only it’s not actually not hair. It’s feathers. That’s right. Feathers. They’re growing along the sides of his arms as well. They’re dark brown unlike the ones on his legs. Those are gray. His feet have become slimmer in width as well, and he lost two toes on each foot. The nails on the remaining toes are black and long enough to scrape against the floor.

Marine now has scales along her spine, sides of her arms, and they replaced her eyebrows. Her lips turned a blue-green. Her legs no longer have just a tint of blue-green. They’re completely blue-green and hints of scales are growing there too.

Terra’s whiskers seemed to have stopped growing. Each one is about four inches long. The black hair growing all over her body is thicker, and the nails on both her fingers and toes are about two inches long.

I even started to grow whiskers. As of now, they are an inch long. Golden fur had grown on my arms and back and even down my legs. There is a tiny mound of black fur on my tailbone. When I smile, my top canines almost come over my bottom lip.

We look like animals.

“Just a few more days and five more injections and then you’ll be complete!”

All of us nearly hurled.

Marine showed us the gills that had formed on her ribcage. She still has lungs, and so does Skyler. It is all part of their design.

Dr. Abbott still won’t tell us what’s happening and what he’s injecting us with. He promised we’ll look “beautiful” at the end of our transformations. We could only hope because as of now, we hate what we look like and if everything could go back to normal again, that’d be great.