Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 46

Dear Blue Notebook,

The others are actually excited about our newcomer. The White Jackets had to pull them away from her cage since they were so intrigued. Terra’s even upset she missed Newbie’s arrival.

The glee on their faces concerned me. Just weeks ago Terra was the one who was the most upset about what I have to do. Skyler and Marine were angry. Now, they won’t shut up. Their laughter fills the room like oxygen whenever they bring Newbie up. They can’t wait to see what her outcome is and if she’ll be assigned anything. Terra even wants to be her best friend, despite their age difference.

According to Dr. Abbott, Newbie – Experiment 0.8 – is to be given monkey DNA and become a Monkman. I’m not sure what species she was given since Dr. Abbott likes to mix it up to keep the physical and mental aspects generalized. He doesn’t know what she’ll look like exactly yet, but he guaranteed that the poor thing will have a tail and be even hairier than she is now. Her climbing skills will be “extraordinarily great” though.

Nothing else went on today. The other three are busy bragging away about their tasks. Terra started on her tunnels, Skyler fell asleep on the roof while keeping guard, and Marine somehow got DNA of a dolphin, which makes me question where in God’s name this lab is.

I’m going to go now. I have another kidnapping to pursue tomorrow.