Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 47 (Continued)

Well.

Instead of four cages, we now have a total of six.

This kid was definitely a lot easier to kidnap than the little girl. First of all, not many people were there. The other three people at that skate park were gone. Second, the boy wouldn’t stop making jumps with his skateboard, just making my job easier. I sprinted towards him as he skated around to pick up speed, running faster than the average car is driven. As he skated up a ramp, I pounced into the air almost simultaneously. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and to the ground we went.

I expected him to be feisty but he was actually scared. He was frozen on the ground, eyes wide as an ocean. He asked what happened to my face and “why the hell” I have a tail. He threatened to call the police before I could answer him. I quickly stabbed the syringe into his neck before he could grab his phone. As I picked him up, I made sure to throw that old-fashioned thing into the nearby stream.

This kid, Experiment 0.9, received DNA of an eagle but Dr. Abbott still has yet to come up with a clever name for his species. Skyler is determined to teach this kid “the way of the birds” even though he hardly knows “the way of the birds” himself. Marine wants to bring some other water creatures into the mix and Terra could care less about what these kids are mixed with, as long as she can be friends with them.

Want to know what the funny thing is? I don’t feel as guilty about this kid as I do with the little girl (actually, my guilt with her is decreasing but that’s beside the point). I don’t know if it’s his age, gender, the fact he was alone, or whatever. Yeah, I’m sure he has a family and I took him away from them. I’m sure he has friends, a school to attend, and clubs to partake in. but I don’t know. The guilt just isn’t strong. At the rate my guilt for the little girl is decreasing, I probably won’t even care about the two Newbies in a few days.

Terra has decided to name the girl Fiki and the boy Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I didn't suck at updating.