Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 60

Dear Blue Notebook,

Changes are a-happening.

Fiki has the hands and feet of a human but black hair has sprouted all over legs, arms, and torso. Even a tail is beginning to poke through the hole in the back of her shorts. Eric is beginning to look like a replica of Skyler. Feathers growing out of his arms and white feathers replacing his black hair.

Mental changes are happening too. Marine wants to do nothing but swim, Terra keeps to herself (especially when making her tunnels), and Skyler has been more cautious lately. He’ll stare at people and animals with one eye closed and the other open, ready to pounce. He also has a tendency to snap at any given moment. We can say something he likes and wants to hear but he’ll attack anyway without a specific reason.

As for me, I can’t look at another plate of meat without my mouth watering and imagining my teeth sinking into the meat. I’ve snapped at people for bothering me and I even threw my claws at the White Jackets earlier when they were opening my cage. I’ve never been as obsessed with meat as I am now.

In fact, writing about this is making me hungry. You think I can sneak into the kitchen and grab some food? I’m going to try it. Until then, Blue Notebook.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for taking forever to update this. School has been kicking my ass.