Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 70

Want to know how many people I’ve hunted down in the past ten days? Twenty. All were successful. No fights, not too many questions when they woke up. About half are still sleeping in the room Dr. Abbott usually keeps our cages. It became overcrowded in there so he moved everyone else’s cages into the play room. So much for being active.

I become prouder of myself each time I catch a kid. Each kid emphasizes the image I have of Dr. Abbott’s new world. The kids are adjusting great and we can start making this world before we know it. America will be covered with palm trees and tree houses and there will be so many of us that the government can’t shut us down. Dr. Abbott will figure out a way for us to reproduce and with that will come multiple happy families scattered about. Imagine little Lepormans going to school with our neighbors the Homo Tigris or even some Humoles. Everyone will get along. Wars won’t exist in our world. Our world will be the future American Dream.

As of now, there are twenty-six people in this new world and that doesn’t include Dr. Abbott and the White Jackets. The number will only increase at this point. I’m so excited.