Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 3

Dear Blue Notebook,

When I was back in Dr. Abbott’s office, I asked if I could have a real name. To make a long story short, I’m stuck with Experiment 0.4.

Today I was informed that three new people will be alongside me during this Revolution, which he still has yet to explain to me in full detail. There’s a boy who’s eighteen, a girl who’s seventeen, and another girl that’s ten. Dr. Abbott said they were injected with a special chemical as well, but the formula was different from mine.

He told me to look in the mirror and tell him if I noticed anything different. My eyebrows were thinner and darker, but otherwise that was it. Everything else looked the same, even my clothes.

Dr. Abbott didn’t seem too fond of this answer. His eyebrows knitted together, and the pen he held fidgeted in his hand. Then he gave me a syringe and told me to inject it into my thigh. After all was said and done, I was sent back to my cage just as confused as ever.

The three other kids share this moldy room with me. They have cages too. They’re in there now, but all are sleeping. Dr. Abbott said they’ll be that way for a few days.

My dinner today is watered down soup again. At least I got a mini can of orange Fanta.