Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 111

Noon – The boy is sitting in the parking lot of his school. His car is white.
12:13 PM – He just stepped into his car and turned it on. Gotta act now.

I’m hiding in the forest with a dead body and an unconscious one next to me. This death was on purpose.

It was a hell of a ride trying to catch him. I landed on top of his car when I jumped out of the tree. I could hear him cussing as he swerved. He kept driving so I slid onto the hood of his car. Almost immediately he swerved into another car. Before he could react, I punched his windshield and it crashed around me. I only had to use one nail to cut his seatbelt off of hum and I pulled him out.

By now there was a crowd. All looked confused and some asked, “What the hell is that?” Insert a group of kids taking pictures with their phones. I threw the kid over my shoulder and tried to jump off the car but he held on to the edge of the windshield. The leftover chard glass cut into his palms, staining the white car. Other guys saw he was struggling so they came over to pull me away. I growled, scratched, and kicked them away from me. The battle was turning bloodier but it kept on.

I finally just yanked the boy away, glass staying in his palms. By that time about fifty people were coming to the kid’s aid. People were calling police and I was described as a “strange creature”, “monster”, and all that other clichéd stuff. Someone even called me Cat Woman.

I laid the kid on the ground, jumping around him to make sure no one would grab him. While pouncing and kicking the other kids away, I told my target to come with me. I’ll bring him to a place where he’ll become a creature like me. He’ll learn how to defend himself and he’ll learn to not to take crap from others. We’ll go against the government; we’ll live in a peaceful world with no humans to attack us. We’ll have everything we’ll need.

His response was no, he doesn’t want to look like a demented figurine like me. I grabbed him by the legs and pulled him across the parking lot. People grabbed his arms, turning my job into a game of tug-of-war. The boy kicked his legs, trying to loosen my grip. Some girls came over, pulling my arms. I scratched some faces, hissed at others.

When the boy screamed out that I should return to the “looney bin”, it became pretty obvious what I had to do. I took out the syringe from my pocket and stabbed it into the neck of the girl who was currently throwing punches at me. Simultaneously, I dragged my nails across the neck of the boy. Blood exploded onto faces, and the boy was dropped. When people realized one classmate was dead and the other was unconscious, they all began to scream, some to cry. Guys ganged up on me but I was faster. I picked up the two bodies and ran for it, sirens wailing behind me.

I came to this forest just to get you back since I hid you here under a boulder. Surprisingly I’m not out of breath. Just super hungry.

Dr. Abbott will be surprised with who I ended up sticking the syringe into. I chose her at random. Just to get her off my back. I killed the boy because it was obvious he didn’t want to join our Experiment Revolution. If you don’t want to join, then you’re useless to the world.

I think I’ll just leave his body here. I should eat it instead of putting it to waste, but I still have some human in me so that would be cannibalism.