Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 8

Dear Blue Notebook,

Dr. Abbott wants me to confide in you every day, but I don’t see the point of that. My words will all be the same since I’m experiencing the same thing over and over again.

Dr. Abbott mentioned the Revolution yet again. I finally asked him about it and he gave little to no information. He only told me three new things. The boy will deal with the sky, the older girl will deal with the water, and the younger girl will deal with the ground. That’s all he said and now he’s killing me by leaving me so ignorant.

Once again, he emphasized that I’ll be the leader.

“The leader of what?” I asked. “What Revolution am I leading?”

Dr. Abbott shook his head while chuckling. That was it.

I’m getting severely frustrated. All I do is sit in the unknown, think about the unknown, and live in the unknown. For all I know, this Revolution could be like the American Revolution. Blood will spew; weapons will be made. Maybe Dr. Abbott is planning to overthrow the government. Why? I don’t know. I’ve toured this place before with one of the many White Jackets who work here. I bet it takes up a whole city block, it’s four stories, and it’s spotless besides this room. The White Jacket informed me that they get funding. Clearly the government funds them enough if the place is this grand.

Or maybe this is just one giant scam and Dr. Abbott is a creeper with a weird fetish for young kids and outrageous experiments that are impossible to complete.

There was a slight difference in my appearance today. My eyebrows are now black and just a tad thicker than dental floss. Before, they were brown and nearly bushy. My hair is no longer a matted mess. I’ve never put a brush through it so I’m not sure how this happened. It’s also dirty blonde rather than the light brown it was before. Dr. Abbott said this was progress, but I guess it wasn’t enough though because he had me take another injection.

The three sleeping beauties are snoring away. I’m eating my watered down soup out of a dog bowl even though I’m not an animal.