Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 13

Let me tell you, Blue Notebook; today was a rollercoaster.

The White Jackets blindfolded us - even Terra despite the fact she’s blind - before walking out of our moldy room. I felt a difference in my step as I walked. My feet felt like they were landing on a cloud whenever I took a step and trudging up the stairs didn’t burn my legs like the event usually does. Based on Terra’s comments, the others were feeling differences as well.

Dr. Abbott greeted us with an almost too welcoming hello. He quickly guided us to a mirror and told us to take out blindfolds off. When all of us did as we were told, all but Terra screamed.

Skyler used to be lanky and had what I would consider a pointy face. Now, his arms and legs are muscular, as if he spent the last ten years of his life working out. He even has a six pack. His face is rounder with the chiseled jawline of an ancient Grecian statue. His dark brown eyebrows creased inwards, making him seem angry. No matter what Skyler did with his face at that moment, his eyebrows hardly budged. His eyes were no longer brown. Now, they were a red-orange.

Marine slimmed down immensely. She used to have curves but they are all gone. Her hair was ink-black before, but now she sports auburn. Her brown eyes are now as blue as a sky transforming from evening to late at night. Her olive-tone skin disappeared as well. Now, her skin on her arms, torso, and face are a peachy color. The skin on her legs has a blue-green tint.

My hair lost all the brown it once contained and is now a golden hue. It waves down to my hips and is pulled back from my face without any gel or other hair product. My thin, black eyebrows creased inwards like Skyler’s above my eyes that seem to have gotten smaller. Instead of their original brown, they are now as yellow as sunflower petals. My nose had flattened like a cat’s. I somehow gained muscle in my arms and legs. My nails are now triangular and sharpened. My teeth are even sharper. I pricked my finger with a canine and it caused a small pinch and even blood to draw.

Dr. Abbott desperately tried to calm us down as Terra continuously asked what happened. We told her what we look like and I told her how she looks. Her eyes are now a milky-blue and her pupils are hardly there. Tiny whiskers poke out from underneath her nose and her entire body minus her face is covered in black hair. Dr. Abbott corrected me and said it’s fur. Everyone, including Terra, started to scream all over again.

Skyler angrily asked what happened to us and Dr. Abbott said it is all part of the Revolution. He added that the injections of different stem cells is what’s changing us. Marine demanded to know what the Revolution was. I slapped Dr. Abbott across the face because his response was, “Your transformations aren’t complete yet so I can’t tell you.”

I slapped him so hard that his glasses flew off his face and my nails left cuts on his cheek. This act was on impulse, really. I didn’t think twice about it. Nonetheless, as Dr. Abbot held his hand to his bleeding flesh, he screamed for the White Jackets to take us away. His face was crimson and spit flew out of his mouth. As soon as veins started popping out of his neck, I knew I pissed him off. He practically pushed all of us out of his office and slammed the door so hard that it echoed throughout the hall. Something smashed inside. All of us heard Dr. Abbott throwing something made of glass against the wall. The shattering pierced my ears and I flinched in the White Jacket’s grip.

“I’m just trying to do something nice for the future. Why doesn’t anyone appreciate this?” was the last thing we heard before the White Jackets pushed us down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did not mean to totally forget about this story. I started college/university so I've been pretty busy.

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for all the lovely comments so far!