Mad&Carl Adventure

Detention

The sun was shinning and it was a beautiful day in Dawson Creek. Well it wasn't a beautiful day for Madie and Carlee, cause once again they were in detention for being late. Because there was a certain wolf demon that thought he could kick Madie's ass in 'Transformers' the game, well he thought wrong. They stayed up till four in the morning, when Alex -a wing demon- decided to break it up and clarify that Madie and Daniel tied. Just so Carlee and Madie can get some shuteye.
“Dude, Carl this sucks ass,” Madie said as she stared out the detention window where they could hear the birds chirp and children laugh and playing.
“Yeah I know Mad’s,” Carlee said to her as she stared straight ahead watching the clock.
They sighed loudly as they continued doing what they were doing, absolutely nothing. The school started to grow silently as all the students and teachers walked out of the school and into some free time, as Madie and Carlee stayed in detention. The silent was growing onto Madie and she felt like she can scream and the whole world can hear her, she was going to do just that when they heard footsteps heading towards them. They straightened up and stared at the white bored.
Mrs. Kurjata walked in and looked at them, “you guys, and we can’t do this all the time. You guys need to be on time or you will be out of my classroom and you won’t be coming back. I can’t just wait around for you two so I can start the lessons for the day, there are actually students here that want to learn.”
“Mrs. Kurjata, we do want to…” Carlee started.
“Mrs. Kurjata, it wasn’t are fault that we were late.” Madie said going right over Carlee.
“What do you mean Madie, that it wasn’t your fault?” Mrs. Kurjata asked her.
“Boy do I know how Daniel feels,” Carlee whispered to herself.
“Well you see Mrs. Kurjata, we slept in and we were off to school when… zombies…yeah, when these zombies popped out of the ground and grabbed Carlee and bit her leg. I had to stomp on its head so it would let Carl go. I had to give Carlee a piggy back ride as we went through the town that was crawling with zombies, and each time we turned around a corner a zombie kept coming after us and trying to turn us into a zombie. So we finally beat the zombies off and got Carlee to the hospital to get her leg checked out and all, we hurried as fast as we could to get to your class. But as you can tell we didn’t make it in time.” Madie told their teacher.
By the look on Mrs. Kurjata is that she didn’t buy what Madie said, she sighed heavily and said, “Well that’s strange when I came in this morning there was no zombies crawling around town. If you guys don’t come in tomorrow on time you guys aren’t just going to be in detention, you guys will be out of my class.”
Madie and Carlee got out of their seats and walked around their English teacher and into the hall. As they walked down they pale yellow hallways of the school to their lockers. They didn’t speak a word to each other till they grabbed their backpacks and jackets and were out the door.
Carlee looked at Madie, “Dude Madie do you want to go to DQ?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and my friend Madie have been makeing a couple of Mad&Carl Adventure's and I decided that I would like to see what you guys would think of these stories! Enjoy! PLease tell me what you think of the story and the Characters!