Mad&Carl Adventure

Carlee Finnally Awoke!

“MADIE!!!!” Carlee screamed and she started to thrash around in her bed. Alex and Daniel ran to her bed and tried to stop her from thrashing around. But failed badly, she kicked and bit and screamed some more. Alex and Daniel backed away from her and waited for her to stop.
“MADIE!!!!” Carlee screamed again, as tears started to fall form her closed eyelids.
“MADIE JUMP AWAY! THE CAR IS RIGHT ON…MADIE!!” she started to trash again and again.
Alex shook his head and listened to what she was saying to ‘Madie’. Daniel looked from Carlee to Alex and noticed that both of them didn’t look all to good.
“OHMYGOD! MADIE! PLEASE, PLEASE TRY TO GET UP! THEY…ARE COMING FOR US…LEAVE HER ALONE…” tears fell and continued to fall from Carlee’s eyes.
Madie came in, she was in a wheelchair as she rolled in she had a look of concern on her. She looked at Alex and barley looked at Daniel.
“What is happening to her?” Madie asked Alex as she watched and listened to Carlee scream and thrash about, as Madie chocked on the cry that was begging her to let it out.
“I think she is remembering the last time you and her were together,” Alex said lightly.
“ALEX, DANIEL, DON’T LET THEM TAKE MADIE! OHMYGOD! DAN, PLEASE HELP MADIE!!! ALEX!!!” Carlee screamed and screamed.
Madie started to cry as she listened to her friend, Madie cupped her face with her hands as she cried in them, Dan didn’t know if he should comfort her or stay a good distance away form her. Alex walked over to Madie and gently squeezed her shoulders as unshed tears shine in his eyes. The room suddenly turned quiet, and awkward silence covered the room as darkness covers the world at night. Everyone held their breaths as they waited for something to happen, anything.
“Madie…?” a small voice called from the bed.
Madie wheeled the wheelchair over to Carlee’s bed and saw Carlee with her eyes open.
“Carlee?” Madie crooked out.
“Madie,” Carlee started to cry, “I thought I lost you. When those guys ran us over...”
Madie hugged Carlee gently and said, “Man Carlee have you not learned that you cant lose me? You’re stuck with me like syrup and pancakes.” Madie said with a shaky smile.
Carlee laughed and hugged Madie, and laughed some more. Alex and Daniel walked closer and stopped at the foot of the bed, and watched as Madie and Carlee reunited.
“Well, well, look what the cat dragged in. well don’t be stranger, come over here so I can hug you guys.” Carlee said with a crooked smile.
Alex walked over to her and smiled down at her, he leaned down and hugged and whispered in her ear, “I’m so happy that you are alive, I thought I might have lost you.”
Carlee whispered in his ear, “why Alex it almost sounds as if you care.”
Alex laughed and squeezed her a little harder and walked out of her embrace. Dan hesitated before he walked over to Carlee and gave her a quick hug, and walked away from her.
Carlee frowned at him and said, “Do you really think I’ll bite you or something?”
Dan shook his head in a no and looked at the floor.
“Ok, what are you three not telling me here?” Carlee demanded as she stared them down.
“It’s nothing…” Dan and Madie said together.
“I call a bullshit right there,” Carlee exclaimed.
“Carl…can you just leave it alone.” Madie asked her.
“Hell no, I wont. Did Dan hurt you?” Carlee demanded.
“Yes…no…maybe…” Madie said hesitantly.
“DANIEL, say your sorry, this very instant! And then you two have to hug and makeup!” Carlee told them as she and Alex shared a secret wink.
Madie stayed very still in her wheelchair and Daniel froze to the ground, neither of them moving. Carlee and Alex sighed and Alex nudged Madie’s wheelchair and the chair went flying out the door and into the hallway.
Carlee gaped at Alex and Dainel. ”Well don’t just stand around here like a lovely bunch of coconuts Dan. Go after her!”
Daniel ran out of the room and down the hallway when Alex went to go after him.
“Alex please don’t leave me,” Carlee said in a very small voice.
Alex looked at you and nodded and ran back to the bed. He looked down at her and said, “Carlee do you remember anything that happened to you and Madie?”
Carlee nodded and said in a very quiet voice that made Alex lean in to hear what she was saying, “yeah I do. Madie and me were walking to your house, and we decided to take the back alley to make it shorter for us to walk to your house. We were about halfway into the alley when this dark navy blue viper turned in the alley way headed of us and drove straight at us. We thought it was you guys so we didn’t do anything, thinking that you guys were going to stop before hitting us, we thought wrong. The car sped up and…it felt as if my soul wasn’t in my body, I watched everything from a bird’s point of view. The car hit us straight on, my body and Madie flew and cracked the windshield and fell off of the bumper. And then BAM I was back in my body, feeling the pain of the broken bones and the major head ache. I remember that Madie and me tried to get up and we did after a couple of times of trying. Then they were right there, and we were on our wobbly feet and my ribs were like begging me to collapse and let them rest. But I didn’t, I glared at them…then you guys came and you know the rest.”
Alex nodded and his fists were around the bed railing and his knuckled were turning white and the railing was bent under the pressure that Alex put on it.
“Alex can I ask you a question?” Carlee asked him as she stared at his hands, that was still on the railing.
“Sure,” he said to her.
“Why did the guy named Lark I do believe, call you brother?” she asked.
“Cause he is…my bastard of a twin brother.” Alex hissed between his teeth.
Carlee flinched at the harsh words he used, “Oh.”
“Not what you wanted to hear was it?” Alex smiled down at her.
Carlee shrugged and said, “The only thing I wanted to hear is that we are going home today.”
Alex laughed and said, “I think I can arrange that for you guys.”
And then he left to go talk to the nurse, Carlee laid there and shivered as she looked at all of the walls and wandered if Lark was going to jump out and kill her.