Mad&Carl Adventure

Muffin War

In the next morning Madie and Carlee awaked in Alex and Daniel’s boxers and t-shirts. Madie was in Daniel’s white with red hearts boxers and a black baggy t-shirt. Carlee was in Alex’s black with yellow smiley faces and a bright pink baggy t-shirt. As they descended down the stairs they air smelled fresh and clean. As they walked in the kitchen to grab some food and they only saw muffins that was on the counter. They quickly grabbed one of them before Daniel or Alex could get any. They ran through the house to the balcony and Madie tripped on someone’s foot and she landed on her stomach with a crash and her muffin rolled away from her reach.
Madie looked to see whom it was, it was Dan. He looked up at her and then down at his side where the muffin was, he smiled.
“Thanks Madie, bringing me some breakfast,” he said cheerfully as he bit into the muffin, “Mmmm…delouses!”
Madie gaped at him as she got to her feet and brushed the sand off of her. She glared at him, “I cant believe you ate my…”
“Madie! You look really good in my shorts.” Daniel said as he converted the anger away from the confrontation.
“Really? Well I did like these shorts and shirt.” Madie said not even noticing that he changed the subject.
Carlee smacked her head and walked over to one of the comfortable chairs and curled up in it and ate her muffin.
Daniel grinned at a well done, Madie continued to chat away not even noticing that Alex and Carlee shaking their heads and saying something that not even Daniel could hear.
“Madie,” Carlee said quietly.
“Yeah Carl?” Madie asked her.
“Go get a muffin, before Daniel steals all of them.” Carlee told her, as she and Alex watched Daniel sneak into the house to get the muffins.
Madie turned around and raced off into the house, Dan heard her coming at him, so he kicked it up. As he and Madie raced around the house not even coming close to the kitchen, Madie threw herself into the air and grabbed Daniel’s feet and took him down. She got on top of him and started tickling him, since she didn’t really want to hit him. Dan raised his hands hands to push her away, but his hands missed and landed on Madie’s bare skin on her legs.
Madie and Dan froze, “Dan you perv.”
“Sorry Mad’s,” Dan moved his hands away from her leg and Madie got off of him. They looked away from each other, not even glancing at each other.
Madie sighed, “race you to the last muffin.”
Madie raced off not even letting Dan have a chance to speak. Dan ran after her, he was a few feet away from her when Madie landed on the tiles of the kitchen and slid to the muffin, she quickly grabbed it and ran out of the kitchen. Dan grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up in the air, Madie squealed in surprise as she kicked her legs in the air. Madie’s foot upper cut Dan and he dropped her like a rock. Madie laughed and ran she was almost to the door of the balcony when Daniel tackled her down and they slid across the balcony floor and off of it and landed in the sand of the beach. The muffin landed in the sand next to them, covered in white sand. Madie thought she was going to cry when a seagull swooped down and took the muffin away from them.
Madie got to her feet and dusted the sand off of her clothes and then she helped Dan get to his feet. Dan watched the seagull fly away from them with their breakfast and sighed loudly. He turned around and started to head back to the beach house when a wet sand ball hit him in the back of his head. He turned around and splat, a sand ball hit him in the face and some of the sand went into his mouth. He started to spit it out when he heard Madie laughing at him. He spat the last bit of sand that was in his mouth and stalked over to Madie, who was still laughing her gut off.
He grabbed her around the waist and ran towards the ocean. She squealed in surprise that he actually came after her. He threw her into the air and she landed in the ocean with a plop. She resurfaced and glared at him. As the weight of the clothes dragging her down, nearly drowning she waved her hands in the air as she sunk to the bottom.
Dan quickly ran towards her and into the ocean, as he rushed in the water and the water soaking his jeans and shirt and all together making it difficult to reach Madie. He dove in the water as soon as he noticed it was deep enough to do just that. He swim underneath the water as long as a wolf demon could hold it, and that is pretty long. When he resurfaced above the water he saw that he wasn’t as close as he thought he was towards her. He swims as fast as he can but it seems that he is never getting close enough to her.
When he couldn’t see her, he started to panic. He looked all over and as far as he can see, but still cant see her. He started to panic even more; he dove underneath the water and saw her half way to the bottom and half way to the surface. Daniel took a big breath and dived in, as his muscle tense in a muscle tantrum he kept on stroking the water till he finally caught up with Madie’s drowning body. He wrapped his powerful arms around her waist and swim as fast as he could to the surface.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right know I'm on a writer's block for this one...and if you want to give me some advince I'd love for a comment!