Mad&Carl Adventure

Madie Breath for us!!!!!!!!!

Once Dan got to the surface he gulped down a lot of air, he kept on breathing, so he can support both him and Madie. Madie's head was cradled on his shoulder as Dan swam towards the beach. Not even noticing that Carlee is crying and Alex is trying to make her be quiet as he watched Dan swim towards them. Dan's clothes were starting to get heavier and heavier. He tried to ignore the fact that his muscles are seizing up on him and that Madie weighed a lot since the clothes are wool.
As he kept on swimming they where almost they’re when he felt something touch his foot. Dan froze. He didn't even move...he didn't want to, but he had to cause once he stopped him and Madie started to go underneath the water. So Dan started kicking his feet and using his one arm and swam as fast as he could to a place where his feet can touch the wet muddy sand. When his foot touched the first bit of sand, Dan ran with all his might to the beach and into the house. He didn’t stop by Carlee, who by the way was screaming at Dan. And Alex tried to clam her down but she wasn’t even going to. Dan ran till he got to his room. He put Madie gently down on top of the mattress. He stopped and put her on her side so the water can leave her system. But when that wasn’t working Dan started to panic.
He pressed gently on her chest and giving her some room when a little bit of water started to come out. Dan started to do CPR. He did 30 compression and 5 airs. But Madie wasn’t breathing. Dan could hear in the background Alex’s soothing voice and Carlee’s dispirits cries about him killing Madie. But the thought that was mostly killing him was that, he did kill Madie.
Which to him…it sucked big time. Cause he didn’t get to say the three little words that mean so much to him to her. He stopped thinking about that and kept on doing CPR.
“Madie you better wake up so me and you can beat the cow out of Dan!” Carlee said to her pal as she pushed Dan out of the way.
When Madie didn’t even move Carlee stopped and tears started coming down her cheek as she kept on watching Madie’s still body. She turned around and snapped at Dan.
“You fricken killed her! My Pal! My bff, you asshole!” Carlee screeched at him as she started to punch him.
Dan took the hits like a man, as small tears came down his cheek. His thoughts nearly killed him as he watched Madie’s breathless body not move. He didn’t even notice that Carlee stopped hitting him and looking up at him. Carlee gently raised her hand and brushed away his tears as she watched him quietly, as she too started to cry quietly.
Alex stands in the corner watching this whole thing and taking it in. his thought’s where quiet as he finally found something out. Daniel actually loves Madie. Alex knew that Carlee already loves Madie since Madie is her closes friend. He just stood there emotionless on the outside but really on the inside he was actually crying cause he will always miss Madie. When the two weird friends over there were too much into their own sorrow about Madie, they didn’t even notice that Madie has opened her eyes and was staring right at Alex. She winked at him and closed her eyes again.
Alex chuckled quietly as he looked over at Carlee and Dan. He sighed before he spoke. “Carlee, Dan, come over hear and look at Madie. Stop being way into your sorrows and think of what Madie wants you guys to do.”
Carlee nodded as she thought upon what Alex had said as she stared at her friend. “You right Alex. Madie would have wanted me to…beat the living shit out of Dan!” Carlee started to move towards Dan. And Dan didn’t move at all just stared at Carlee with wide eyes.
Madie jumped off the bed and raced over to Dan getting in between Carlee’s rage and Dan’s sorrow. Carlee and Dan not even noticing this kept on staring at each other…well Carlee was more likely glaring while Dan…is not even caring anymore.
“Carlee stop!” Madie said quietly.
“Madie be quiet, and move out of my way. Can’t you see I’m trying to revenge your death!” Carlee snapped at her.
Carlee froze and stared down at Madie, she blinked twice and ran to Madie and hugged her nearly to death. “My God! I thought you died on me and I had to kill Dan for you and all that!” Carlee said with tears siding down her face.
“Well I’m not and you cant kill Dan anyways…that’s my job!” Madie told her friend as she looked at Dan and walked out of Carlee’s deathly grip of a hug. And walked up to Dan and hugged him.
“Thank you for saving me,” Madie said into his chest. “But next time just let me have the bloody muffin.”
Dan laughed quietly and whispered, “Sure Madie, whatever floats your boat.”
Madie lightly punches him in the should and said, “Great now that we got that all sorted out, what are we having for supper? I’m starving!”
Everyone laughed and the only thought that ran through Alex’s mind was, man she almost died and now she just wants food? Alex Chuckled to himself as he followed Carlee out the door to make Taco’s for supper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't writen anything but like I said I was in a writer's block. But here is a little bit that I did write!