Status: active

Broken Porcelain

Themselves

Malia and Ben dated after knowing each other for a couple months. They were inseparable. You didn't see one with out the other. His family loved her like their own daughter. Her family accepted him as well. Their love grew and grew as the days went by. She was his first, He was the first person where the sex ever meant anything. As the months went by she would learn how to love herself.
Everything she did was for him, new better job. She bought him anything he wanted, he would shower her with love and affection showing her that she was his only love for life. He would buy her flowers and little trinkets to show his affections.
On their monthly anniversaries he would take her to see movies. On their one year, he promised her that one day they would be married and have children.
The moths went on and she got an even better job, a full time job. The hours with out each other were enough to make them crazy. She often wondered what he did while she worked all those long hours during the week.
She gained weight and lost her self esteem. She would accuse him of cheating and wanting to leave her. She became a mess. He got tired of the jealous notions.