Status: In progress

Life with the McQueens

Sonny returns

Two days later, Michaela bumped into Cindy at the local coffee shop. “Hello Michaela” Cindy greeted her politely. “Hi so what’s new, how are Holly and Hilton” Michaela asked as they sat down at a table for two. “Fine Hilton is doing fine following his surgery” Cindy answered. Sonny walked into the shop while they were eating and talking.

"Hi Michaela" Sonny calls. Michaela hears and turns smiling. "It's really good to see you again" she laughs leading him over to her table. "Last I heard, Theresa was arrested finally" Sonny asked. "Yeah we dont discuss it much. Myra made it clear she isnt welcome anymore" Michaela responded after hesitation.

"I'm sorry" Cindy interrupted at that point. Michaela turns realizing she had forgotten all about Cindy, her friend. "Do you want to go to the park afterwards" Sonny asked. "Emm yeah let me check with Mom first" Michaela said pulling out her phone. Five minutes later, Michaela said Myra was fine with her going for 30-40 minutes not alone however.

At the park, Michaela fell hitting her head. Cindy screamed for help and a doctor immediately came to help. Michaela was taken to the hospital and Sonny called the McQueen home. "This is terrible" moaned Jacqui as she prayed at her sister's bedside. Michaela was still out cold and no one knew when she would come to. Upon hearing the news, Jacqui had driven to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is chapter 2