Mad and Carl Adventure

Supernatural

"Carlee!" Alex sighed,"Call off your dog already!"
"Geez you spoil everything!" Carlee said. She was enjoying watching her saint bernard, Brutis, chase Daniel up a tree,"Brutis, come here boy," she called. Brutis snorted at Daniel and raced toward carlee,"Oh what a good dog!" she said scratching his ears.
"Don't praise him after he attacked me!" Daniel said jumping down.
"I will praise MY dog when I want!" Carlee said putting her hands on her hips.
"Why can't you train that dog like Ollie?" Daniel said referring to the mutt leaning against Madie's leg, he had the coloring of a rottweiler and a long bushy tail.
"How did you get him to listen to you like that?" Alex asked,"he wouldn't listen to you at all a few months ago."
"I got him neutered!" Madie said patting Ollie's head,"and you have to give them the rigth amount of discipline and love!"
"That settles it, you are getting fixed!" Carlee said to Brutis.
"You are monsters!" Dan said wandering toward the tent they had set up.
"Better behave yourself Dan, or you're next!" Carlee said causing her and Madie to laugh.
***
"Keep on your side of the tent eh!" carlee said to Alex and Dan later that night.
"Yea don't try anything!" madie threatened. Alex and Dan just rolled their eyes at eachother and got into their sleeping bags.
"Only if you keep those smelly mutts on your side!" Dan muttered back.
"Smells better than you!" Madie said pushing Ollie off her lap,"You're way to big to sleep on my lap!" Madie said. Ollie groaned lazily and rolled off her sleeping bag.
"Tomorrow lets go fishing!" Madie said as everyone settled in for the night.
"Could be fun," Alex said sleepily.
"I hate fish," Dan complained.
"Me too," Madie agreed.
"You're the one who wants to go fishing!" Dan said
"I like fishing," Madie said defensivley.
"yea whatever, lets go then," Dan grumbled drifting to sleep.

Alex awoke with a start. It was pitch black in the tent and he could head Madie and carlee's voices.
"Alex wake up! Theres a bear!!!" Carlee said. Alex could hear the dogs barking like mad in the woods.
"Wha?" Alex shook his head sleepily and made out Madie and carlee's dark figures in the darkness,"where's Daniel?"
"I don't know! What if he's hurt?" Madie cried.
"Don't worry," Alex said comfortingly,"Dan can take care of himself."
Madie was about to speak when Dan's voice sounded outside the tent,"You guys, you have to come look at this!" he said sounding out of breath.
"Dan what's going on?" Alex asked slipping on his shoes,"What's up with the dogs?"
"Who knows, but now come look at this!"
The three scrambled out of the tent and rubbed their eyes as the bright moonlight brightened everything around them. Dan was already racing towards the trees, Alex gave Carlee a nervous look at they three of them chased after Dan.
"Look at this!" Dan said when they had caught up. The three looked up and their eyes widened.
A whole section of the forest before them , earlier undistinguishable from any other patch of trees, was now dead. The leaves from the trees had turned brown and fallen and the trees they once grew on where now creaking and decaying like a rotting log.
"What's happening?" Carlee whispered, her hand over her mouth.
"I don't like it," Madie said fearfully,"I want to leave..."
They all froze, even their breathing stopped when they heard the dead leaves crunching. Something was walking towards them. Madie reached for Daniel's arm, trying to bring him out of his trance.
"I want to go," she whispered but her feet, like the others, were glued to the spot.
Suddenly everything was silent, and the light from the moon began to fade.
Carlee looked at Madie fearfully, her breath coming out as a cloud of mist. She reached out to Madie as the fading moonlight caused everything around them to go black. Madie, who was right beside Carlee, seemed to have disappeared into the darkness. Carlee's arms reached out but nothing came into their grasp. She tried to call madie's name, but was unable to speak. The blackness around her seemed to be suffocateing her.
"Where are they?" Carlee's mind was growing frantic at her situation. She started to feel as if she were in water. The ground that was beneath her seemed to be falling away from under her feet. And the blackness around her seemd into her mind and she lost consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I just realized that I never even described the characters or anything like that. Well Madie and Carlee are me and my friend Carlee(bloddy_twighlight). Madie has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. Carlee has same length blonde hair and...um either green or brown eyes(sorry carl ^_^''). Dan and Alex are character we created a few years back. In my story here they are humans. Dan has short black hair and blue eyes. Alex has blonde hair and blue eyes. I'll try and describe them mor ein the story from now on!
Oh and I just wanted to add that this story orginated with different characters. Much more serious than the ones I have now are...but I decided to make a mad and carl adventure out of it.