Status: Complete

Pain

that was unexpected

I had been at Brian's house for about three months, and it was only getting harder every single day trying to deal with him. I'd have to bite my tongue if i wanted to go home soon.

"Just lean back slowly and sit" My nurse whose name i figured out was Krista was a lot more nice than i had figured her out to be.
"This really sucks, why can't he just let me go home?" I plopped onto the couch and groaned, the pain was very slowly ebbing away.
"He wanted to make up for what happened before, i overheard him talking to Michelle about it when i started working for you" But she wasn't working for me, she was working for Brian.
"He doesn't need to make up for anything though" She sat down next to me and smiled.

I really needed to lose this crush when i went back home, Brian lived over an hour away from Zack. Then again one of the days she had come to take care of me she seemed very off, i tried to talk to her but, she refused to talk. Maybe she broke up with her boyfriend, at least then i'd have a chance. No! Stop thinking like that it won't help.

"Brian!" Krista and I both jumped when a young girls voice floated into the den where we were both sitting.
"Brian?" The girl came over to us and i realized then who it was, Brian's younger sister Mckenna.
"Hey" I waved slightly and groaned, my back was beginning to hurt again.
"Johnny!" She squealed and ran over, wrapping her arms around my neck in a tight hug.
"How've you been?" I patted her back gently and sat up more to take some of the strain off.
"Good, is Brian not home yet?" She pulled back and sat down in the recliner across from us. Glancing between Krista and I.
"Nah, he usually works later on Friday, he'll probably be home in about an hour" I had wanted to spend some more alone time with Krista without it getting awkward, but Mckenna was a sweet kid.
"Oh, well my dad's having me stay here for the weekend so him and mom can go out" No wonder she was here, she only visits when Brian's home.
"Well just relax and wait til he gets here, i'm sure he hasn't forgotten" Even if i had no idea and Krista was currently looking very uncomfortable.
"I'm gonna go make you some lunch" Krista said standing up and leaving the room quickly.
"Oh, thanks" I suddenly felt bad, did she think there was something going on between us? She was like half my age, that's just weird to even think about.
"She likes you" Mckenna's voice broke my train of thought, how would she even know?
"What're you talking about?" I looked over at her confused.
"That girl, she clearly likes you. She got jealous when she saw me hugging you" Mckenna giggled quietly and stood up.
"She's just my nurse until i can go home" Even if i wanted to get to know her more.
"Well she clearly likes you too, so go talk to her" Krista walked back in with a small tray of food. Her expression was unreadable.
"Thank you" I'd talk to her when Mckenna wasn't in the room.
"Don't forget, you have to take your meds after you eat" I could see Mckenna watching us from the corner of my eye. She was grinning widely.
"I know, one in the morning, and one at night" I smiled and picked up the sandwich that was currently on my lap.
"Doctors orders" She sat down, further away than she had been before.

I felt bad now, Mckenna wasn't even sixteen and Krista was jealous of her. Maybe because she was able to be more affectionate than Krista was allowed. She had to leave after i fell asleep and had to be here before i was awake, very strict regimens on her end. I wanted to get closer to her all the time but the moment i did i was afraid Brian would fire her. And i really didn't want someone else taking care of me. She'd wait for me before we did anything, of course Brian would always try and push me farther than i could go which never really helped.

"Brian's such a pain in the ass at times" I mumbled finishing my sandwich, time for my first pills of the day.
"He just wants you to get better is all, i'm sure it could be a lot worse" Krista handed me a glass of water and waited patiently.
"I'd be at home, which is a lot nicer than being stuck at someone's house who fucked me over all those years ago" I shook my head and took my pain meds, drinking the water quickly.
"Well at least you don't have to do it alone" Krista mumbled softly taking the plate from my lap and placing a bowl of soup in it instead.
"I know, most doctors wouldn't of given me a second glance with my past" I held the bowl against my chest and began to eat.

Damn, not only was she a great nurse but she could make some amazing food. It was a creamy pumpkin soup with little pumpkin seeds on top. I'd have to tell Zack and Matt about her the next time they came to visit, or to take me home. Maybe i could get her number then, she wouldn't be working for me any longer.

"What ever happened to you? Brian never let me look at your chart so i only knew about your back, and leg" She seemed kind of nervous to know the horrors i had hidden deep in my closet.
"Well before Brian left he was sort of my bodyguard, he'd help me if i was ever hurt and he'd keep away this group of assholes that just loved to kick my ass all the time" I stopped and sighed, it wasn't going to be pretty now. "But the moment he left all hell broke loose, they came back and attacked with a vengeance. So i turned to drugs and booze, it was the only thing that really helped numb the pain of being attacked and losing my best friend" This was a really bad idea. "Zack and Matt tried to help me for weeks on end, put me into tons of rehabs only to have me relapse and start all over again. So, when Brian came down to visit them i had no idea, he just showed up at our house and tried to convince Zack and I to work for him" And here we go. "So when i heard i was going to be laid off i decided to take up the offer, and i must've fallen asleep at the wheel, i woke up in the hospital with Brian trying to tell the doctors what to do" I looked between Mckenna and her, their jaws hanging wide open. "And that's what leads me here, months later" I felt lighter, as if i was able to get rid of my demons. I knew i'd wake up from nightmares occasionally still but it helped.

"I never knew that, it makes sense why Brian was so bitter when i first started working for the hospital" Krista said clasping her hands tightly in her lap.
"Why was he bitter? We never forced him to leave Huntington Beach, we just told him we couldn't leave" Zack and Matt were both in college and i was working two jobs at the time to support myself.
"I think it was around the time he had left, his girlfriend at the time was caught cheating with one of the other nurses, so it didn't end well for her or him" She sighed and leaned more towards me.
"Nice to know his life wasn't perfect after he left" I mumbled finishing the soup that was left, i had every right to be bitter.
"He would fire anyone that pissed him off, i almost got fired a couple times because my ex made me late for work" Was she serious? He turned into a real jerk after he left.
"That doesn't seem very fair though, you can't just fire someone because they piss you off" My boss gave everyone but me hell, unless i had worked too much.
"That's how he saw it, of course i humiliated myself in front of him so he probably felt bad" She giggled quietly and blushed.
"What happened?" I asked leaning forward to set my bowl down on the table.
"Hey! You need to let me help or else you'll be stuck here longer" Krista grabbed the bowl from my hands and set it on top of the plate, pushing me back against the couch to help ease the strain.
"Sorry, it's a habit. You never answered my question" I could see the reluctance on her face but she looked over at me with a stern expression.
"My ex treated me like i was his personal slave, so one day when i was at work i was trying to help one of the nurses clean up a mess from a patient" Her eyes began to water, it took everything in me not to wipe away her tears. "I didn't realize i had a patient waiting on me to take him down for an MRI, so Brian pulled me into a side office and began to yell at me for being irresponsible and reckless. I broke down completely, he was acting just like my ex and i was afraid i'd never be abe to escape the torture" Tears were streaming down her cheeks in small rivers. "Of course he asked why i was so upset but i was afraid to be honest with him, until my ex showed up and dragged me out of the hospital by my hair. Brian wasn't too happy about that" She smiled softly and wiped her cheeks. "He called the police and had him arrested, i haven't seen or spoken to him since then" She looked between Mckenna and I, her eyes frantic.
"Well good for Brian sticking up for you then. Asshole deserved to be arrested" God i really wanted to hold her now, I needed to get her number.
"He's a great boss when he wants to be, but you'll know if he's pissed" She smiled softly and scooted closer to me.

Mckenna quickly stood up and grabbed her bag from the floor. At least we could get some privacy.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff settled in and then practice on guitar for a little" She waved and quickly went to the room she was staying in.
"Well that was random" I said chuckling softly, i didn't want Krista getting the wrong impression.
"I think she wanted to give us some privacy" Oh dear god she was onto my plans.

I looked over at her nervously, i hadn't been with anyone for years and i really didn't want to fuck this all up because i was getting..I actually wasn't even sure what i was feeling for her. She bit her lift softly and gently placed her hand on my thigh, this really wasn't the best place to get a hard on. Especially when Michelle would be home really soon.

"Bedroom?" Her voice was so soft i barely heard it, but i wasn't going to miss this.

I nodded quickly and pushed myself up from the couch, she held onto my arm gently and lead me upstairs. I could tell she was trying to make it look less obvious that we were going to tear each other's clothes off and more that she was just helping me to my room.

"Wait" I stopped in front of the room Mckenna was currently in, i needed her to help lie.
"Okay" She nodded and opened the door, calling her name.
"Hey" She turned around to face us, setting the guitar on the bed next to her.
"I'm gonna go lay down, so if Brian get's home and tries to bother me like he always does just try and keep him away so i can sleep please?" I wasn't trying to be obvious but the look on her face gave it away.
"Sure, i'll let Michelle know if she gets home first" I nodded and let Krista continue to help lead the way to my room.

Thankfully the meds had kicked in so the pain was just a small numb sensation for now. Now i'd just have to make sure i didn't say something stupid.
She quickly opened the door and walked inside, shutting the door and locking it when i was sitting on the edge of the bed. She turned to face me and smiled, could she get any cuter? I could feel my sweats already begin to feel uncomfortable, i wanted to undress her first though.

"Just try and relax" She kissed along my jaw and slid down onto her knees, well so much for getting her undressed first.

I nodded and tried my hardest not to tense, it always caused my back to kill afterwards. Don't think about that right now, think about the task at hand. Well think of ways to help make her feel amazing, she deserves that at least. She deserves a lot more than that but it's the best i cou-OH holy fuck she is amazing with her mouth. I couldn't hold back the groan of pleasure as she swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick. I definitely needed to repay the favor now.

"Just down a little more" I moaned gripping onto the sheet with a vice grip. I could faintly hear my knuckles crack as i did.

She followed the silent demand and pushed her head down more, oh god this was better than heaven. I didn't want to finish so soon though, i wanted to give her as much pleasure as she could give me.

"Get up" I held my hand on her neck and pulled her up into a kiss.

Her lips were so soft and amazing, I really needed to focus so i could get to the task at hand. Her shirt was the easiest thing to get off, just up and over. Once it was off though i couldn't help but gently stroke my hands against her skin. God she really was beautiful, even under the uniform she had to wear when she came to help.
She giggled and quickly kicked off her pants, leaving her in just her bra and panties. Of course she'd wear a matching set the day we had sex, makes it even better. I just really hoped Brian wouldn't find out about this. I pulled off my shirt quickly and pushed off my sweats and boxers.

"Come here" I scooted back onto the bed more and smiled as she crawled across the bed towards me. God that was so hot.

She crawled into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips moving with mine. Sliding my hands down, i gripped the waistband of her panties and pulled them off her hips. Not wasting any time, she stood from the bed and slid her panties down slowly, as if she was giving me a strip tease. I bit my lip softly and started to jerk off, i needed some kind of relief and i didn't want to rush her at all. Once her bra was on the floor she was back on my lap, her hand pushing mine away.

"What are yo-oh fuck" Her hips slid against mine, so warm and tight. And god was she horny.

I moaned loud and gripped onto her hips, helping her grind against mine. Her moans were soft but full of pleasure. At least she could keep us from getting caught.

"Oh, Johnny" I could listen to her moan my name all day, it was the most beautiful sound ever.

I gripped onto her hips tighter and took a deep breath, i was either going to achieve the position i wanted without failing and hurting her or myself. Or i was going to make an ass of myself.
I smiled softly and rolled so Krista was on her back with me on top, and thankfully still inside her. Her moans echoed through the room as my hips slid against hers more. I pulled back and yanked the sheet over in case someone tried to come into the room. I was more afraid i'd fuck up my back than Brian walking in and catching us.
I kissed her softly and let the pleasure take over all my senses, Brian could be a dick when i went back home. Right now it was just about me and Krista, no one else.

"Oh my god, you made my legs go completely numb" Krista giggled laying against my chest.
"I didn't mean to, i just went with the flow" We were currently cuddling under the comforter, luckily Brian had been asked to work late so he wouldn't be home til Krista had left for the night.

Even if i didn't want her to leave. I'd definitely stay in touch with her, she was more than just my nurse, or a hook up to me.

"I'm really glad i came to help you" She was looking up at me with a small smile.
"I am too, i really like you" I was hoping she'd feel the same way, and i'm sure she did.
"The feelings mutual" She giggled softly and pressed her lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around her tight and moved my lips against hers.

I think i'm in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
and here we are!
sorry for the lack of updates guys, i just haven't been feeling motivated and writers block is a bitch
so enjoy!