Status: Complete

Pain

She's perfect

“You're...what?” I couldn't grasp the words that I had just heard, she was pregnant. Oh god, had she cheated on me and gotten pregnant with someone else's baby?
“When you left to go over to Europe and we had sex, I ran out of my birth control, and I guess we didn't use a condom either. I'm so sorry” Her voice sounded so broken, I didn't mean to upset her, it just came as a shock to me.
“Don't cry, everything will be fine, I'll be home tomorrow” I spoke quickly to try and help ease her pain.
“It's not going to be fine! I fucked up and ruined everything” I could hear her crying as the phone was pulled from her ear, Val's voice soon taking over.
“Johnny, she's really upset right now, I think it'd be better if you talked to her tomorrow” Before I could get another word in Val had hung up the phone.
What was I going to do? She was upset and I had no way of talking to her to try and figure out what to do. Goddammit I was going to kill Matt. No, I had to kill Brian first, he was the reason I was in this fucking mess.
“Brian!” I threw my phone into my bunk and stormed my way into the front of the bus, he was a dead man the moment I could get my hands on him.
“Don't you even try to blame me, you were the one who got hammered” Brian held his hands up as if he were surrendering to me. All I wanted to do was choke him.
“Because you begged me to go out, my girlfriend hates me right now, how would Michelle feel if she knew about how many girls were actually flirting with you” I couldn't keep the glare off my face, causing Brian to glare right back.
“If you tell her anything I will kick your ass” Hell I was ready to scream it from the rooftops because of the shit he pulled.
All I could do was hope and pray that Val didn't let Krista make any rash decisions, I knew her better than mostly everyone so I knew that she'd most likely eat a gallon of ice cream and sleep at Matt's place. Just a few more hours and I could actually talk to her. This is going to really suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright, just call my phone, or Val's if she gets really pissed off” Matt and I were currently sitting outside of my house, afraid to go inside where my now pregnant girlfriend was.
“I will, see you later dude” I grabbed my bags and went inside. Everything was dark, shit this isn't good.
Looking around I noticed everything was clean, maybe a little too clean.
“Krista? Are you home?” I called out into the seemingly empty house.
“I'm in the living room” Her voice was so soft, I was afraid I was imagining things.
I walked into the living room and gasped, she was curled up under a large blanket, it looked as if it was going to swallow her whole. Her hands were placed against her stomach, the small bump barely visible in the dim light.
“How far along?” I asked softly, I didn't need to make her more upset than she already was.
“The doctor said I was almost three months, should find out the sex of the baby next month” She rubbed her hands along her belly unconsciously, as if she did it without even thinking about it.
I walked over and sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist tightly.
“Krista, please talk to me” I couldn't stand seeing her so comatose. Her face was pale and her eyes were so dull.
“I just feel so stupid for not being more careful, you have your band and I've been working at the hospital more now, we don't have time to take care of a baby together” She emphasized the end of her sentence and rubbed her eyes
“We will find time to raise our baby together, I'll let Matt know the situation and tell him we can't go on such long tours” I pulled the blanket away from her gently and pulled her into my lap. She buried her face into my chest and broke down.
I needed to make things right between us, I just couldn't propose now knowing it would be such a bad memory for her.
“I just don't want you to leave me anymore” She sobbed into my chest and gripped my shirt tight. I'd talk to Matt as soon as I could, I couldn't leave her anymore.
“Val knew I was pregnant before I even knew, she saw it when I started to eat a lot more than usual” I wasn't sure whether I wanted to thank Val or possibly kill her. She made her more paranoid than she should've been.
“You know that doesn't change anything, right? I'm still going to love you no matter how big or small you are, you are perfect to me” I kissed her cheek as she looked up at me, a small smile gracing her lips.
“You're the best boyfriend any girl could ask for” Krista giggled softly and nuzzled her face into my neck. This was what I wanted, I needed her to be happy.
“Oh, I got something for you when we were over in Italy” I said shifting her off my lap and back onto the couch.
I went over to the suitcase that held the ring and took it out discreetly, I wanted it to at least be a surprise for her.
“Babe, can you get me a bowl of ice cream please?” Krista had both of her hands resting on her belly, she was absolutely beautiful like that.
“Of course” I slipped the box into my pocket and went to the kitchen to get her ice cream. The happier I could make her, the better the engagement would be.
I pulled out the biggest bowl we had and scooped out the rest of the ice cream we had in the container, it wasn't her usual favorite but I was going to put that down to her being pregnant.
“Here we go, one big bowl of ice cream with a side of engagement ring” I set the bowl down on her lap and watched for her reaction.
She smiled and picked up the bowl before she stopped and looked up at me, her eyes wide.
“I know I fucked up when I was over in Europe, but I want you to know that I love you no matter what, you're everything I've ever wanted in a woman and you've supported me through everything” I kneeled down onto one knee and pulled out the box, opening it to reveal the ring.
“Will you marry me?” I held my breath once the words left my mouth, this was it.
She covered her mouth as tears began to roll down her cheeks.
“Yes!” She screamed and set the bowl of ice cream onto the table to prevent it from ending up on the floor.
I smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger, luckily it was a perfect fit so now I wouldn't have to worry about getting it re-sized for her. She pulled her hand up to get a closer look and squealed, I could only imagine the conversations she was going to have with all the girls.
“It's official, you're the best fiance ever” She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I held my hands on her waist gently and kissed her.

Tonight was going to be great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She's fine Johnny, please relax” Krista had been trying to assure me that our daughter wasn't going to wake up screaming. She had been fighting a cold for a few days so we weren't able to get a lot of sleep.
“Come on babe, we're planning our wedding” She pulled me out of the room and directed me down to the office. We had been putting off our wedding since Haley was born. She was our little girl and she came first to us.
Krista pulled out the book we had written everything down in so we could plan easier, so far all we had picked out were colors and her dress.
“Once we pick a venue and a date we can figure out what to do about invitations, I don't want to do something that's really cliché” She set out the color palette we had to see what invitations worked best with it.
Fortunately we were able to get everything else sorted out, leaving out the bridesmaids dresses and the tuxes. Krista had bought a dress for Haley that was similar to her wedding dress so they could match while still looking different at the same time.
“Val's been helping me find dresses for the girls, it's just finding a color that matches ours that's the hard part” She sighed softly and pulled out her laptop, dress talk was not my forte whatsoever.
“Well her and Matt have been married for years, so she knows more about weddings than I do” Granted I was thankful for Val helping her more than I ever really could.
“I know babe, I just want everything to be perfect for us” She leaned against my chest and yawned.
It'd be perfect no matter what, as long as I had my wonderful fiance there with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I'm either going to puke or pass out” The guys and I were currently in a side room at the venue where the wedding was being held.
“The girls are here” Matt said as he walked into the room, his eyes landing on me as he shut the door.
“Oh god” I sat down on the edge of the chair and took slow deep breaths, I felt more nauseous than I had the night before.
“We're supposed to go out in five minutes, will you be okay by yourself?” Brian leaned down to try and make sure that I was still even conscious.
“Yeah, I'll be alright, go get ready with the girls” I sat up straight and shook myself out, I needed to relax before I made myself really sick.
The guys all said a quick goodbye and left me alone with my mother. She didn't approve of Krista at first, but soon warmed up to her.
“Are you ready to do this?” She looked at me with a sad smile, I could understand where she was coming from though. I'd be the same way when Haley was old enough to get married.
“I am, let's go” I linked my arm with hers and walked out of the room, the aisle seemed so much longer than it was before. It was probably just my head messing with me and making me more nervous than I was before.
I stood at the altar and watched the aisle for her, Brian kept making stupid faces so I would laugh and ease up, okay maybe it was helping. And then she was there walking down with Matt, her dress hugged her curves so perfectly, god she looked like an angel walking down the aisle.
Once we had locked hands together and said the words that sealed our marriage I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her with all the passion I had inside. She was everything I wanted in a wife, the mother of my children, I'd have to thank Brian, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of ever gotten together.
I will never let her go, my perfect angel.

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhh! it's over!
i'm honestly really sad to see this go but i've been working on some new things
and if you guys are interested it is called Broken, go check out the first chapter and let me know what you think