Please Don't Leave Me

Please don't leave me [Jalex Oneshot]

Jack POV:

I never thought I would go through anything like this ever especially someone so close to me. I never thought I would lose my best friend I always thought I would go first because I drink the most ha, how wrong I was.We were all at the bar at the time when it happened. It was just like a normal night after a show everyone cheering and getting drunk, just the usual. I noticed a shady guy from across the bar and I noticed that he was always looking Alex up and down.

Jealousy shot through me to be honest I had a huge crush on Alex actually I wouldn't even call it a crush I was in love with him and everything about him.I felt like everything in my life revolved around him and to be honest, I was happy with that but I wish he knew how I really felt about him. "I'm going to head home!" Called Alex out loud as he took a final shot. "So you tomorrow Jack" he said walking past patting me on the back."Yeah see ya Alex" that's when I got this horrible feeling in the pool of my stomach it wasn't like I had bad food or anything.

But that's when I noticed the shady guy get up as Alex left the bar.I had a really weird feeling so I decided to follow him. As I walked out the bar and began walking down the streets I heard something."Hey I'm sorry but you look really familiar what's your name?" Called a gruff voice."My names Alex, Alex Gaskarth I sing and play in the band All Time Low" it was Alex and it must have been the shady guy from before."I oh remember you, you have a great voice""Thanks""I was just wondering...well your pretty attractive Alex I was just wondering if you would like to....go round the back with me?" My head was whispering 'No Alex don't do it, don't accept it your better than that'I suddenly heard a chuckle "I'm sorry I'm not interested" he responded."What?" I heard the man hiss"I said I'm not interested" he repeated but there was worry in his voice. Next minute I heard shuffling and footsteps "then you leave me with no choice Alex"."HELP HELP SOMEONE!!! JACK JACK!!!!" Screamed Alex.

I ran round the corner to see the man had Alex pinned against the wall. I ran over to the man and Alex let out another scream which made me think faster. I knocked the man to the floor and started punching and kicking him."YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM DO YOU HEAR ME!!!" I shouted in his face grabbing him by the collar. Behind me I could hear whimpers and small cries from Alex.At first it thought it was because he must have been in shock. But that's when I noticed a knife in the guys hand...with blood dripping from it.

"Jack?" I heard a whimper. I turned around to see a blood patch forming from his torso. That's when Alex was about to fall to the ground."NO NO NO NO NO NO ALEX!!!" I screamed as I caught him in my arms. Swiftly I took off my jacket and pressed it against his wound applying pressure. Alex let out groans and whimpers as he used one hand to grip onto my arm. Using my other hand I called 911.

After about five minutes the ambulance took Alex away and drove him to the hospital. I was able to get in contact with Rian and Zack and told them what happened.

Alex was unconscious in the hospital bed with the sound of the heart monitor beeping. He had gone into surgery and all we needed to do was wait for him to wake up, because there was a chance he might not. I sat on a chair next to him holding onto his hand. Bringing his hand close to me I kissed it "please don't leave me Alex I love you....so much....more than a friend and I hate myself for feeling like this but I can't help it, I love everything about you....your smile, your laugh, your amazing singing voice and how even at times you can sometimes be like the serious one to calm me down...if you can hear me please don't leave me" I sobbed keeping his hand close to my lips kissing it again as I closed my eyes.I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder.

I slowly looked to see Rian and Zack. They both had bloodshot eyes they must have been crying too."H-how much did you hear?" I asked."All of it" spoke Zack softly"But it doesn't matter to me honest me and Zack have always betted on who will make the first move first" responded Rian which caused me to chuckle for a second."I know it's hard, it's hard for all of us but he will make it out he's strong" said Zack trying to make it positive.The nurse walked in and turned to us "sorry but visiting hours are closed you will be able to visit him tomorrow" she said. I sighed before getting up following Rian and Zack out of the room.

About ten minutes later the nurse came out and walked over towards us. My mind was hoping that Alex had woken up and she was going to let us in. "Visitors for Alexander Gaskarth?" She asked.We all nodded our heads. "I'm so sorry for your loss" she said. I burst into tears screaming at the top of my lungs. "NO NO ALEX NO DON'T LEAVE ME ALEX!!!" I screamed as Rian wrapped his arms around me "it's ok we will get through this" he cried and Zack kneeled onto the floor crying.Faintly I could her the nurse say "time of death 0:10 am" before walking off.

I sat in the back of the car as we drove home. Rian's a liar I will NEVER get through this I can't think of living without Alex. I was that's when suicide crossed my mind were I can finally be with Alex my thoughts were thinking about jumping out the car and letting the next one coming hit me.

"Don't you dare!" Called a voice it's strange because it sounded like Alex.But the car was quiet everyone was silent....I must be going insane. "Jack help me!" That's when I heard the voice again.That's when I noticed I looked at the front mirror to my shock Alex was sitting next to me "JACK HELP ME!!!" He screamed. I turned to look at next to me but no one was there.I'm going insane I must be going insane I thought. I cried kneeling down placing my hands on my head "Jack help me!!" He said again."WHAT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!!" I screamed causing Rian and Zack to jump and turn to look at me. "Jack I know it's hard but you need to calm down!" Called Zack.I looked up at the front mirror again and there he was sitting next to me in the back "DRIVE BACK DRIVE BACK JACK TURN AROUND I DON'T HAVE LONG!!!" He shouted.I must have been going inside but part of me was telling me to listen no matter how crazy it sounds.

"Drive back..." I said."They said visiting hours are closed" said Rian."TURN AROUND AND DRIVE BACK TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!" I shouted.They both jumped again. They must have thought as was going insane as Rian turned the car around and started driving to the hospital. Something was telling me that Alex was not dead and that he's calling me to save him. As Rian stopped the car I quickly took my seatbelt off and rushed out the car leaving the door open."Jack what are you doing?!" Called Rian from the car but I didn't listen.

I ran to Alex's room opening the door to still see him lying unconscious. He was no longer hooked to the heart monitor. Forcefully I pulled the tubes and tape of Alex's hands untangling the wires around the bed. Quickly I picked him up and rushed out the room with him in my arms."Sir what are you doing?""Excuse me you can't do that!" Called multiple nurses as I ran out the hospital and threw myself into the car.

"Jack what the fuck are you doing with Alex?!" He called."He's not dead, Alex called out to me we still have time!""He's dead Jack the nurse said!" Argued Zack."Please...please just trust me" I whimpered."I don't know why I'm doing this" muttered Rian as he began to drive home.

Once we got back I rushed into the house carrying Alex upstairs to my room and placed him on my bed.That's when I began to do CPR on him. I did it for about ten minutes trying to do something, anything to make him wake up. But nothing....."Please....please Alex don't do this to me" I cried sitting on the bed sitting Alex up holding him in my arms. I slowly rocked back and forth crying occasionally kissing his head. "I love you so much Alex please don't leave me there must have been a reason why you called for me" I cried as Rian and Zack silently stood behind me watching. They knew I needed a minute alone with him even though I couldn't accept that Alex was dead, my best friend....the man that I loved.

Suddenly I felt him twitch "Alex?" And that's what game me hope I sign that he was still alive.I lay him back down on the bed and began to do CPR again on him. I did it about three times before I heard a soft gasp. I checked for a pulse I gasped in surprise "can you feel a pulse?" Asked Rian. I nodded my head smiling."Alex? Alex speak to me" I called. I looked down to see his eyes start to flutter open. "Jack?" He softly spoke."It's ok Alex I'm here were all here!" I said.

Slowly with his eyes he scanned the room."We thought you were dead the nurse told us you were dead....I thought I was going crazy but I started hearing you call to me when we were driving back and I could see you in the front mirror of the car" I explained.

Suddenly Alex's eyes widened "I-I thought that was a dream...I Dreamed that the nurse didn't know what she was doing and was going to overdose we with morphine" explained Alex."Me and Zack are going to get you some water" said Rian walking out the room.

"How's the wound" I asked as I still held him in my arms."Still fucking kills" he chucked slightly."I thought I was going to die when that guy stabbed me" "Well your ok now right? You maybe be in pain for a while but you'll be fine" "I have one question....I didn't know what weird shit went on tonight, I don't know if I had an outer body experience or something but when I was in the hospital I-I could hear everything you said..w-was it true?"My eyes widened, I was in shock they always say people in comas can never hear them I mean they sometimes can but its very rare.

Tears began to fall down I nodded my head in response "yeah....yeah it's true I love you Alex" I confessed.I looked at him to see he gave me a weak smile. Slowly he brought his weak hand to my cheek and pulled me closer to him so my forehead rested against his. I slowly moved forward and our lips touched it's was everything I had expected but better. Once we let go Alex smiled "you better not have herpies" he chucked."Shut up your fucking ruining the moment" I muttered causing him to giggled. I felt a presence in the room slowly both of us turned to look to see Rian and Zack at the door smirking."Oh please continue" sarcastically commented Rian with a smile on his face.We all laughed and me and Alex turned to look at each other again."I love you Jack""I love you too Alex"