What Happens on Tour

catch me if you can

When asked about the rules of the tour bus in an interview that morning, Harry replied with: “Clean up after yourself, naked at all times….” And that was all I really listened to before I heard Niall say, “And no women!”

I had two choices; follow Harry’s rule of being naked on the tour bus or don’t go on the tour bus at all.

What happens on tour stays on tour, right?

Seeing as Harry and I’s sex life had been going along smoothly, I decided to amp it up and listen to Harry’s rules. This was why, during the time that the boys had all been planning to go out to a restaurant, I was going to make Harry stay behind so we could break one of Niall’s rules…together.

Dressed only in a scantily clad lacy outfit that consisted of a black bra and pantie set from Victoria’s Secret, and a fluffy white robe I had stolen from a hotel room, I lounged on the suede couches in the boys’ tour bus, waiting for them to return. I wasn’t sure how I was going to separate Harry from the rest of the boys, but I figured it wouldn’t be too hard.

My phone buzzed from the breast pocket of my robe and I picked it up, reading a new text from Harry which read, Boys and I going out for dinner, going to the bus to change xx

It was just after I’d finished reading the text that the tour bus door flew open and in strolled Harry, looking as handsome as ever in a beanie and his usual jeans and blazer get-up. I waited for the horde of the rest of the boys to follow after him, but judging by the noise I could hear outside, they seemed to be waiting for their youngest member.

“Hey,” he smiled as he noticed me sitting on his couch. “What are you-?”

I stood up and clapped a hand over his mouth, not letting him speak any further. Leaning over to his ear, I whispered, “Tell the boys you’re sick and can’t come out tonight.”

As I pulled away, he seemed bewildered and just as he was about to ask, presumably, why, I looked at him slyly and began loosening my robe slightly, only letting him get a peek of what was hidden under my robe. Harry’s eyes widened suggestively and lust clouded his vision if only for a moment, blinking rapidly when Louis called from outside the bus.

“Mate, hurry up! You need help or something?” I mouthed the word ‘sick’ to Harry and he understood, yelling back, “I’m going to stay in, I feel sick.” His voice was deep and croaky, and to add to the effect he coughed a little.

“You sure?” Zayn shouted. “Do you want Paul to stay with you?”

I shook my head, biting my lip seductively as I looked at Harry beneath my eyelashes. He smiled back, yelling, “I’m good, you guys go ahead, I’ll be fine!” A moment of silence followed before we heard the boys walk away from the bus, leaving Harry and I finally alone.

I stepped closer to him, a whiff of his Bleu de Chanel cologne wafting through my nose as I slipped my hand through his and pressed my lips to his. A minty taste brushed against my lips, the flavour becoming stronger as the speed of our kisses increased. His hands were wandering to my robe, ready to untie the knot I had secured undone but I placed my hands on top of his, stopping him. I didn’t want him to see what I had underneath just yet.

“Harry!” Niall’s distinct Irish accent echoed through the bus, which meant I had to disappear, and quickly. As softly yet speedily as I could, I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door, praying silently that Niall hadn’t heard me. In my haste run to the bathroom, my robe had somehow slipped off and I wasn’t sure how, but now Harry had to explain a random robe lying around.

Good one, I muttered to myself.

“Why is there a robe on the ground?” I heard Niall ask. “Who’d you bring home?”

“No one,” Harry replied. “It’s mine. Stole it from the hotel.”

There was a pause, until I heard Niall say the words I’d been quietly dreading. “Just needed to go to the bathroom, for a quick piss.” I could hear him nearing the bathroom, and as I felt his hand on the knob, Harry yelled, “Wait!”

Niall’s hand moved away from the knob but I still held my breath.

“Just puked up a bucket full,” Harry panted. “It’s messy in there.”

“Oh,” Niall sounded disgusted. “Coulda’ said something before then mate, me dick’s ‘bout to drop off.”

“Sorry,” Harry muttered. “Oh shit, gotta –” I heard him run to the bathroom as I sat on the bathroom sink, waiting for his arrival as he swung the door open and close it quickly. His back against the bathroom door, I glanced meaningfully at Harry, an impish smile forming on his lips as I curled my index finger and gestured for him to come towards me.

He didn’t move until we both heard a “feel better, Haz!” and the sound of Niall slamming the bus door shut. It was then his body was between my bare legs, the only material on was the black lace barely covering me. I wrapped my legs around his skinny torso and pulled him closer to me, enjoying the way our bodies brushed up against each other.

“Couldn’t control yourself, huh?” Harry questioned, his cool fingers toying with the strap of my bra. I shook my head, biting my lip in the way I knew Harry liked it. His fingers moved down my bra, cupping my breast in one hand as the other was placed on my hip, pushing me closer towards him if that was even possible. My breath hitched in my throat as I momentarily let Harry take control, ducking his head to place his lips to mine. Our lips moved feverishly at a pace I didn’t even know was possible, but it seemed like with Harry, nothing was impossible. He gripped my breast and I let out an uncontrollable moan, moving my lips away from Harry to trail soft kisses down his neck and collarbone. My hands battled to unbutton his shirt, ripping it off him as it fell to the ground.

The trail of kisses continued, down the middle of Harry’s chest as he slid one hand around my back to unclasp my bra. This also fell onto the ground, but we were much too enthralled into each other to notice our surroundings. I had a sudden urge to fuck him on top of the sink, and that’s what I was going to do.

With both hands, I yanked the waistband of Harry’s pants and underwear down. He pulled away slightly to kick them off his body, also eager to remove his clothes. Not for the first time, I marvelled at the sight of his throbbing cock, excited for him to thrust it in me. We kissed again, this time with tongue and he bit my lip when I shoved my underwear against him. He groaned loudly, muttering a “take it off” before letting his hands wander to my breasts once more. Harry was always a boob man, at least with me.

I wriggled out of my underwear and flicked the panties in Harry’s face, giggling when he looked surprised yet pleased to have it thrown at him.

“Never had panties in your face?” I teased, letting my fingers trail the v-line of his pelvis, leading him to his glory.

“Not from someone as naughty as you,” he breathed, and with an unexpected jolt, pushed himself into me. I loved it when Harry surprised me, and this time it was no exception. I moaned, my hands clinging around Harry’s neck as he pulled out and thrusted once more, the tip of his cock massaging against my clit. My nails sunk into his skin, dragging against his back as he kept up the pace, my moans increasing in sound and length. I wasn’t generally vocal, but there was something about Harry that sparked it in me. He slowed down his pace and while it seemed that he had enough, I knew that he was just getting started. It drove me crazy as my peak was nearing but he seemed content to tease me, and I wasn’t sure whether I was okay with it or not.

Moments later, he finished and I came all over the hardened wood of the bathroom table top. My butt muscles were sore from the stiff material underneath me, and with a small groan I hopped off the sink, rubbing my ass in complaint.

“Want me to get that for you?” Harry asked, and before I could answer, he turned me around and gently massaged my ass.

“Mmmmm, thanks babe,” I mumbled, steadying myself with the dry parts of the sink for support.

“No problem.” His voice was so low and husky that despite my tiredness, I was ready for round two. I pulled on Harry’s shirt from the ground and buttoned it up halfway, pleased that it fell just below my butt. There was something about Harry’s voice that ignited my hormones, and it was especially when he sang on stage with those extra high notes that my body felt like fucking him hard against a wall.

There weren’t many open walls in the tour bus, but the driver’s seat at the front of the bus would have to do. I could be on top and my body would arch back as Harry would plant kisses along my body…yep, there was definitely going to be a round two.

“What are you doing?”

Harry’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I smiled seductively at him. “Try and catch me if you can,” I purred before slapping his bare ass and running out of the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty rusty at the whole writing sex scenes so bare with me
also no names were added so y'all could imagine it was you there