Enchantment.

Back

"She can't protect you" I watched from my bed as he walked around my dark room, his talon like nails tapping on my dresser, window and then the top of my computer. "She can't see me, and I can kill her in one second." His voice was low, menacing, but calm.

I was now seventeen years old, being haunted by a demon and not one person believed me. I was crazy , I had to be on medications that I never took. He would come and he would go, every time he left he would take something with him. It was what ever he wanted, a piece of my soul, blood....

"You're mine."


My eyes shot open to the sound of his voice echoing in my head, my heart was pounding in my chest as the events from last night flashed through my mind.Those red eyes, those menacing, annoying, red eyes along with that annoyingly stupid handsome smirk he held. It had been years since he was in my life, he had vanished one day.

Sitting up I felt what ever was on my chest fall into my lap, a note with a rose on top of it. A rose with thorns. Grumbling I opened the note and dared to read it.

I hope you didn't think I forgot about you.
You are mine and I will be damned to let anyone have you, or let you go. My leave of absence is over, I had a few things to tie up. But now I'm back...
My hand balled into a fist crinkling the paper into a ball, I thought I was free, I thought my life was going to be normal and not demonic. Now, I was back to serving a demon who wanted nothing but what ever it is that he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update sorry