Status: Done

Love Bug

One

Emma’s POV- March 2014
Libraries are the best place in the world. Let no one tell you they are not because they are. Like my dad says, “it’s a place that’s cooking with new ideas.”. My professor wanted us to write our final research paper with help from books at the library. Unlike some of my classmates I do know how to find books at the library. The end of the semester wasn’t until May, but the first two pages were due next week so I chose to come on my less chaotic day.

I walked into the library and gave the librarian a smile. I made my way over to her and she hummed lightly.

“CogSci?”

I nodded at her and she pulled out a sticky note. She wrote a couple of numbers down and handed it to me.

“Straight and to your left”

I thanked her and made my way over. I remembered my phone was not on silent, so I put it on silent. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the sticky note. I approached the aisles and pursed my lips as I looked up and began looking for a book that might help me on my paper. I glanced to my sides when I heard a light whisper in another language. I looked back at my sticky note and looked at the numbers. I was in the wrong aisle if I wanted to find books on Brain Computer interference. It was a topic I would like to do my research paper on, but the professor chose for us. I made my way into the aisle only to see a guy glance up at me. He was on the phone, but honestly he was talking pretty quiet, who was I to tell him to shut up right? I gave him a smile and began looking for the book I needed. I grabbed three books that looked to be on the topic I was doing.

“Brain Computer Interferrence”

I looked up and saw the guy who was on his phone was now looking at me. He also had an accent, and when he moved I caught the scent of his cologne. He wasn’t wearing much, but he smelled great.

“What’s that?”

I gave him a smile.

“It’s a communication pathway between the brain and an external device” I said making him nod slowly.

“External Device… So like a computer?”

I hummed and nodded.

“That’s pretty cool”

He let out a small laugh as he smiled. I looked at his hands and saw he had no books in his hands.

“Do you need help looking for something?” I asked him as I looked back at his face.

He shook his head and his eyes darted to the entrance of the library.

“I’m actually hiding”

I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

“I came to a place he would never step foot into”

I let out a small giggle and he nodded as he looked at me.

“This is the last spot he’ll look in. A library isn’t so bad though, I learned a few things today”

I nodded and he smiled.

“What do you recommend? I’ve been in here all day. I can probably fix a toaster now”

“Not this side of the library” I told him earning a small laugh.

I smiled when he covered his mouth. Some people a few aisles away had shushed him.

“I figured, it’s all research”

I nodded and he grabbed a book.

“Miguel Nicolelis”

I smiled when he said the name.

“I’m guessing he has to do with Computer Brain interferrence?”

I nodded and he handed me the book.

“Yes, he used monkeys for his research” I said looking up at him.

He nodded and smiled. His eyes went wide a bit and he mumbled something.

“Dammit”

I looked back at the entrance to see a couple of people coming into the library.

“He found me”

I smiled as he tried to make himself less tall.

“He’ll probably head to the childrens area” I said making him smile.

“Doubt it, I just made eye contact with him. I need to run”

He looked at me and stretched out his hand.

“I’m Filip”

I nodded and shook his hand.

“Emma” I said.

He nodded and smiled.

“Good luck on your paper”

He then ran away. I blinked and looked at the book in my hand. I shook my head and looked up at the books. There was no time for boys, but boy was that guy incredibly handsome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! So i decided to start writing again and since i have this obsession over Filip Forsberg I thought, why not write about him? So I did and thus this story was born.

I was going to wait until mid July to post this, but then the US Women's team won the World Cup. :) Goodnight now, it's almost 1am here in LA.