Status: Done

Love Bug

Twelve

Emma’s POV- July 2014
I made my way to the kitchen and I blinked slowly as I registered what was in front of me. Amelia and Mason were full on making out, like saliva and all. What a way to be greeted back home right?

“Uhh” I said.

He pulled away and Amelia looked at me.

“Emma! What are you doing here?”

I looked at her.

“I got back last night. I live here during the summer” I told her.

She wiped her mouth and tried to fix her skirt.

“Why on the nice counter?” I complained as I got a banana.

I took a bite of it and looked at them.

“Gross” I mumbled as I made my way around them.

I got myself a glass of milk and I looked at them.

“Mason” I acknowledged.

He nodded slowly as he caught his breath.

“Emma”

I smiled and hummed lightly.

“You two sure know how to make out” I noted making Amelia glare at me.

He laughed a bit and I wiggled my finger at both of them.

“Are you two seeing each other?” I asked.

She nodded and I hummed again.

“I see, well continue making out but atleast do it in the backyard or in her room not in places where people eat that’s nasty” I noted as I walked out of the kitchen.

Mason was a total babe, so I was kind of glad she was seeing him. He did have a bit of a troubled past though. You see him and Angie were married, well technically not. That’s a story to tell at another point. He’s a twin, and there was an evil twin. I say was because he passed away about 5 years ago. Mason was a total mess and Angie being his only close friend helped him get better. He lived here for a bit, and well he moved out when I went off to college on his own. He lived in Manhattan Beach, but he did travel to Denver from time to time to see how things were running in Denver.