Status: Done

Love Bug

Seventeen

Filip’s POV- September 2014
Calle walked into my apartment on his phone just as Emma leaned a bit closer to her laptop. She typed something down and hummed lightly making Calle look up. He looked at her and I chuckled because he didn’t recognize her.

“Uhhh”

She looked up and his eyes widened.

“I have a feeling those crazy pastel hair dyes suit you”

She laughed and he made his way over. He gave her a light squeeze and plopped down next to her.

“What are you doing?”

“Homework, I’m almost done”

He nodded and took a strand of hair.

“Did you just dye it?”

She nodded.

“Yea”

He hummed lightly.

“My girlfriend is a natural blonde, but when I met her she had brown hair”

She looked at him.

“You have a girlfriend?”

“Ouch, yea I do. We’ve been dating for a while”

She smiled.

“No way! Tell me about her!”

She closed her laptop and sat up right making him laugh. He pulled out his phone and showed her his lockscreen.

“She’s beautiful Calle!”

He smiled and she grinned slightly pointing out that he was in love with her.

“I guess”

She looked at him and laughed.

“She’s from Sweden?”

He nodded and she signaled for him to tell her how they had met. While he did that I stood up and went to the kitchen. Emma had made dinner, but I suggested her finishing her homework. Jackie was still in town but she had gone signt seeing with Emma’s housemates.

“20 minutes!”

I nodded and put the oven to preheat. I made my way back to the living room to see her smiling.

“That’s so cute”

He grinned at her.

“I mean it isn’t as romantic as meeting in a library”

She smacked his arm lightly and he smiled at her.

“You gotta thank me for that. He was hiding from me afterall”

She smiled at him.

“I thought he doesn’t hide from you?”

He frowned and she laughed.

“I need to take this phonecall”

She got up and made her way to my room to answer the phonecall. Calle looked at me and smiled.

“The hair, it suits her”

I shrugged.

“I’m not just dating her because she’s pretty Calle” I said.

“I figured, you’re to nice to do that”

I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

“You know what I mean”

I nodded and sat next to him.

“Yea” I said.

“When’d you ask her to be your girlfirned?”

“July” I said.

He nodded and hummed.

“And you guys talked everyday during the summer?”

I nodded.

“Mostly yea. I met one of her close friends, she’s actually still in town” I said.

“That’s cool, that you have a girl that will keep you sane”

I looked at him.

“There’s more to our lives than just playing hockey”

I nodded at him and Emma made her way into the kitchen.

“She knows her way around your kitchen as well”

I hit his chest as I stood up. I made my way over to her and she acknowledged me with a hum.

“Parents?” I asked her.

She looked up and nodded.

“Yea, my dad checking up on me”

I nodded at her, he checked up once a week apparantly. Jackie told me it was random as well, and she had to answer her phone before they thought she had been murdered. I was serious; they were really protective of her. Now that Angie was in Nashville she hoped it would tone down. Jackie said it wouldn’t.

“I actually have something to ask you”

I nodded and she rubbed her arm.

“My parents are coming to Nashville for Thanksgiving and they want to meet you”

When she said that I blinked slowly registering what was going on.

“You don’t have to meet them, don’t feel pressured”

I nodded at her.

“I’ll go” I said.

She smiled and nodded.

“On one condition” I said.

“Ok”

“You meet my parents as well, when they come for Christmas” I said.

She looked at me and nodded slowly.

“Ok, I’d have to ask my parents if I could stay during Winter Break. I’m sure they will let me since I can stay with Angie”

I nodded and smiled.

“If they don’t then I will personally ask” I said.

She looked at me and I gave her a grin.

“What?” I asked.

“I thought you would freak out”

I smiled.

“Oh I did, but I have to meet them. That or your sisters will find me and introduce themselves. I’d rather have you around” I said.

She laughed and nodded.

“I won’t deny it, they would”

I laughed and she smiled.

“Good, now I’m going to put this in the oven”

I nodded and she did that. She went back to the living room where Calle was. He glanced up from her laptop.

“What’s your password?”

She laughed and typed it in for him. She handed him her laptop and he hummed lightly as he began to go through her stuff. The fact that she was letting him do that kind of showed she had nothing to hide. I did trust her though; I had learned to not google her. She would tell me what she wanted eventually.
-------------