Status: Done

Love Bug

Eighteen

Emma’s POV- October 2014
“Why didn’t you go to the game?”

I looked at Max who was putting his backpack on the floor. He sat down next to me and slipped off his shoes.

“I’m finishing my paper” I told him with a pout.

He nodded slowly and glanced at the TV where they were showing the pregame.

“Are you almost done?”

“Almost” I said looking down at my laptop.

I was on my 4th page of my 5-page paper. I would have loved to go, but since the paper was given such short noticed (it being given on Wednesday and being due tonight before midnight). Filip understood and told me if he could spend the night or vice versa. Since I had class I told him he could come over before the game. He agreed and I would see him tonight. Jackie was back in school already and had started school today. She hated it so far but it was because all her classes were hard.

“What time is it due?”

“Midnight” I told him as I continued typing.

He made a face and I nodded.

“Gross”

I laughed and nodded.

“Tell me about it” I told him as I continued typing.

“Well, I’m going to start dinner. I was thinking chicken bowl?”

I nodded at him and he walked into the kitchen. He mumbled a few things and I glanced up when he called my name.

“Yea?” I asked him.

“How’s your hip? I heard you last night walking around”

It was a thing that when my hip acted up I would walk around the house/dorm/apartment. It made the pain go away.

“It was acting up last night, but I’m icing it right now” I said.

“Alright, good”

“How’s your foot?” I asked him.

“It hurts, which is why I’m wearing no shoes”

“You could drop something on the foot” I warned him.

“I won’t I’m not using anything that can fall on it”

“Alright” I said.

I continued typing up my paper, pausing to cite the sources I needed. I glanced up when the game started and unmuted the TV. The Predators won 3-2 and Filip was the second star of the night. The season had started and i was getting settled into my school schedule. It would be a little hard, but i think we could make it work. I know we could
♠ ♠ ♠
Well time to go give my dog a bath because it's hot and she needs one. Wish me luck and i hope you enjoyed the chapter!