Status: Done

Love Bug

Twenty Two

Emma’s POV- November 2014
“You’re left handed”

I looked up and nodded at Filip as I continued to write with my left hand.

“Why did I not notice this?”

Max looked up from his calculator.

“Because you’ve been super nervous this whole week, and because Emma hardly writes now”

Filip frowned a bit.

“I have not!”

“You have” I said.

Filip sighed and rubbed his face. Max put his calculator done and looked at me.

“I mean can you blame the guy?”

I shushed Max and he laughed.

“They get in tonight?”

I nodded and looked at him.

“You won’t meet them tonight though. You’ll meet them after the game tomorrow” I said.

He paled a bit when I said that.

“T-th-they’re going to the g-g-game?”

Max laughed and covered his mouth when I glared at him. I nodded at Filip and he gulped lightly.

“Yea” I said.

He stood up and mumbled something about throwing up. Max made a face when we both heard Filip do exactly what he said he was going to do. I sighed and stood up.

“Damn he’s nervous”

“I don’t know why he is though. My dad won’t do anything to him” I said.

“He wants the family to like him Emma, there’s a lot of us and only one of him”

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom. Filip was washing his mouth when I walked in.

“Do you want something to settle your stomach?” I asked him.

He nodded and I made my way over to him.

“You need to relax, they’re going to love you” I said.

“I haven’t done this before”

I looked at him and smiled.

“And you think I have?” I asked.

He looked at me.

“You’ve had boyfriends right?”

I nodded

“One, and he was never formally introduced” I said.

He nodded slowly and I pecked his lips. He smelled like winterfresh scope.

“Andy might be a little hard to break, but my family has no reason to hate you” I said.

He nodded and I grabbed his hands. They were clammy and cold.

“You really are nervous” I stated.

He nodded and I squeezed his hands.

“Just be yourself, I mean I obviously have some sort of attraction towards you” I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Thank you Emma, that made me feel much better”

I laughed and gave him a kiss.

“You know what I mean, you’re a total gentleman so there is no need to panic or anything” I said.

He nodded slowly and I pecked his lips.

“You didn’t mention about going to the game tomorrow”

I smiled.

“You don’t need to show off, just do what you always do” I said kissing his cheek.

He nodded and I smiled at him. Max walked into the bathroom and looked at Filip and I. He handed Filip a cup and said it was Gingerale.

“I hate to cut this, but we need to drop you off and go pick up everyone”

Filip nodded and I went to grab my purse. Max and I were picking up the whole family. I mean the whole family. My family, and his were all going to be in town for Thanksgiving.

“How many of you guys are there?”

I fixed my bag on my shoulder as Filip followed Max and I to the parking lot. Angie was going to meet us over there with her car. She had finally shipped her car over.

“Uhh, like 17 in total”

Filip nodded slowly and Max waved him off.

“Don’t let that intimidate you; my sisters and her sisters already adore you”

“Max shut up before you make him throw up again” I said.

Filip nodded slowly.

“Please do”

Max laughed and made his way to his car. Filip and I got into my car and I pulled out of the lot.

“Don’t leave me alone with them”

I nodded.

“I won’t, just relax though” I said.

He nodded and I began driving. I dropped Filip off and once we were at the airport Max let out a chuckle.

“I can’t believe he threw up”

I smacked his arm making him laugh more; Max was a total asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
As i promised, one a day. Now I must go and take my mom somewhere cause she needs me to run an errand with her.